Search results

1. RouteAbel

DTC Codes

I have a running and driving Goblin (2010 SS/TC) but I need to clear some codes before I get an inspection. I need the check engine light and ABS lights to go out. These are the codes I currently have. 0x544: B0158 (Current, Old, History) Ambient Air Temporature sensor 0x544: B2555...
  2. RouteAbel

First Start, no love.

Trying to start my 2010 SS. When I try to fire up the car I do not get the fuel pump to prime. The guages click on, I get a low fuel and brake fluid message and the total mileage. The RPD does not illuminate. I get 3.24 volts at the fuel pump and have good ground there but the fuel pump doesn't...
  3. RouteAbel

Oil Cooler plumbing

Where does this side with the red question mark get plumbed? Do I have the green lines drawn correctly?
  4. RouteAbel

Broken Intermediate axle shaft mount

I have a crack in my intermediate shaft mount. From what I can see online it appears the intermediate shaft has been discontinued so I am trying to figure out what my options are. Some sites seem like there is now just a longer passenger shaft that does away with the intermediate. Do these tie...
  5. RouteAbel

Transmission help needed

I did a fair job labeling and documenting most things but I really blew it on the day I split my transmission from engine. I think I might have had too many cold beverages that hot August day. Now I am not sure how to mate the transmission and which bolts go where. If anyone has good pictures or...
  6. RouteAbel

Ecotec 2.0 turbo engine question

Can anyone tell me what the red circled threaded hole is for? The ones to the left and right are where the knock sensors attach but I can't figure out what if anything goes into the middle hole. Thank you.
  7. RouteAbel

Tunnel arrangement

I'm trying to determine if it matters how I arrange things in the tunnel. The videos seem to indicate putting the brake lines, brake vacuum tube, and wiring harness on the passenger side of the tunnel. That leaves intercooler lines and shift cables on the driver's side. Seems like this will...
  8. RouteAbel

Turbo wiring questions

I have an extra set of wires on my Turbo harness. Not sure if this is something I missed removing or if it is specific to the Turbo models. Any help identifying would be greatly appreciated. @Ark :D Do you remember this plug?
  9. RouteAbel

RouteAbel's Extended Track Easy Entry - '10SS/TC build

Well its time to start a build log. I've been lurking for the last year or so but finally underway with my build. Christopher Sanchez spotted a potential donor on Ebay and posted in the classifieds. It looked like what I wanted so I jumped on it. I had a few airline miles to burn so I flew up to...