Search results

1. Brett

Can I buy the offroad goblin? Yes I searched

You should call them. They might be able to collect the parts but most likely, the answer is no. I heard a rumor that there is at AT frame at DF but that is unsubstantiated.
  2. Brett

Zenith 750 Cruzer

You need more clecos. ;)
  3. Brett

ccgillett's Track Goblin - '08 SS/TC

That hood looks really familiar ;-). Glad it ended up in a great home and will see tons of track time!
  4. Brett

DF does solid work on the harnesses. Make sure you have all the grounds connected and it should work with minimal fuss.
  5. Brett

Build on! Ark can help you with the the electrical troubleshooting ;)
  6. Brett

Ross's extended city, easy entry Goblin- 06 SS/SC, NW Arkansas

is the wood structure a workbench or something else?
  7. Brett

Sneak Peek - Goblin V2

I know there is a Bolt in the DF family. Maybe Brenda will let Lonny take it apart to see if it can work. ;)
  8. Brett

Texas Revoking Titles (and how you can help)

While safety will no longer be required, emissions inspection will still be required in specific counties.
  9. Brett

Seb's Goblin #454 (2008 SS/TC donor) - Registered

Your guy is just lazy. :D
  10. Brett

Sneak Peek - Goblin V2

World platform. It's available everywhere. Imagine, Goblins in Australia, England, Spain, heck even former Warsaw pack countries.
  11. Brett

Sneak Peek - Goblin V2

Different chassis, different body work, completely different dimensions and angles. The likely hood of the v2 windshield bolting up to the OG Goblin is basically none. Now, its a kit car you build, you can make just about anything work with a little fabrication.
  12. Brett

V2 hood design for original?

The V2 hood is multi piece and the radiator mounts differently. It would probably take an entirely different mold to get a hood that would work on the OG Goblin. Plus the frame dimensions I bet are different enough that it wouldn't work. Brett
  13. Brett

Dragon Motorsports 2.0 [Extended\Open-Frame\Easy Entry Door Bars] - [2007 LSJ SS Donor] - [Frame #392]

You assumed correctly. I would assume they got clamps on it. Brett
  14. Brett

Sneak Peek - Goblin V2

Call me when you get close to frame 229....
  15. Brett

Cobalt Trailer

I don't know why but I want this. Unfortunately, I don't have the space for it.
  16. Brett

Brett W’s City Goblin – 09 SS Donor #229 v2.0 - Registered

im just a set of slicks away from passing you.....
  17. Brett

Goblin Camper

I dont see an issue with the Goblin pulling this. I have been dreaming about tear drop trailers for awhile. You might want to join some of the Facebook groups on them. Actually an easy build, especially for someone who has built a few Goblins. I need to talk to DF about putting a receiver...
  18. Brett

Wiring Harness Questions

Actually, when you associate the tpms sensors to the car, you do it in a specific sequence so that the sensors and the car know what sensor is in each tire. The receiver does NOT have to be in a specific orientation to know which sensor is where. Basically, the sensor has an identifying code...
  19. Brett

Brett W’s City Goblin – 09 SS Donor #229 v2.0 - Registered

Ok, so over the last 3k miles, I have been randomly getting a p0299 turbo underboost code. In the beginning, it didn't bother me too much. I recently installed the 3bar map sensors and a GM Stage 1 tune and started getting the p0299 more consistently. When this code triggered, the car would...