Search results

1. Bajakid1450

The zombie dragon 300zx resurrection

So this car was a collection of parts from all the projects from the past and and a rusty roller frame it has been sitting in a friends backyard since 2015 when we gave up on it because the previous owner gutted the interior, suspension, and drivetrain. So I said let's try making a car to tow...
  2. Bajakid1450

SOLD 18x10.5 and 18x9 wheels 275/35-18 tires

Whistler 18x9 fronts x3 Whistler 18x10.5 rears 275/35-18 all the way around Decided to go with 15x10 rims with 295/50-15 Only about 500 highway miles on the whistlers and tires, have one spare new rim for front just as a backup. Asking $1,000 for all 5
  3. Bajakid1450

Loud exhaust, intake cam sensor… help!!

Ok so I just got my LE5 rebuilt. The timing is right checked twice. The sensors were new right before I removed them to send the head off to get machined. The exhaust sounds like I have a huge cam and a straight pipe at idle… and it’s idling at 800rpm?? Any body have a clue of what could cause...
  4. Bajakid1450

No power on acceleration

So in 1st and 2nd gear there is no power but 3rd gear around 2500 rpm the power kicks in, so if I floor it in 1st or second from a stop or while rolling it has really no acceleration I’m thinking fuel related since all the sensors, coils, and plugs are new. No surging idle and not dying out...
  5. Bajakid1450

ISO fender brackets

If you have any fender brackets you would like to sell that you are not using shoot me a price of how much you would want for them and I’ll most likely get them, gotta make some fenders for the 275 width tires and don’t need a full kit
  6. Bajakid1450

P0300 code LE5

So I’ve replaced the spark plugs and coils on my LE5 new cam sensors and crank sensor, and it idles around a 1000rpm but it’s a bit poppy. Also if you touch the accelerator pedal it jumps up to 2500-3000 rpm and stays there for a minute or two If anyone has any idea of what may cause this...
  7. Bajakid1450

Radiator fan won’t come on by itself

So I have the radiator fan all wired up and it won’t come on by itself if I use my Snapon scanner I can control the fan relay and make it work but not by itself cluster was reading 205F so I turned it off
  8. Bajakid1450

Bajakid1450’s ss 2.4 turbo track goblin build

Hello fellas, I just got my goblin chassis #271 today. It’s a 2006 ss 2.4 with a sc kit. I have got a few 3d printed parts from majorwest. I’m gonna try to get this build done quick. I’ve been researching and learning from all your builds to speed up the process. My cobalt ss had 120k on it...