Search results

1. P

Michigan Street Legal A/T Goblin for sale.

Chassis number 277, standard length with easy entry door bars. Donor was a 2009 cobalt with a naturally aspirated 2.2 liter 4 cylinder ecotec. I replaced the full timing kit during the build, and the donor had 99,624 miles on it. Fully DOT compliant windshield, including wiper and washers...
  2. P

Painjack's All Terrain Gobin build (#277) (Picture Heavy)

So the goblin is complete-ish, but I thought I would go back and post some pictures I took a long the way, and have a build thread for posting progress and issues, rather than making new problem threads in the electrical sub forum each time. For background, the donor was a 2009 LS automatic...
  3. P

my Goblin is unwell

So I recently completed my build, and was having a no crank condition with the key turn. I got some great advice on here, and was eventually able to trace it back to the ground connector on the transmission case. That ground lug had 6 wires going to it, but only one of them was actually...
  4. P

Won't crank with key turn

Hi everyone, I have been searching the forums for advice on this, and found quite a bit, unfortunately none of it has panned out for me yet. Here is the situation: Donor was an 09 LS cobalt, automatic Goblin is an A/T version I have everything assembled minus the seats and the tail lights...
  5. P

A/T Goblin help?

I've got frame number 277, which is an All Terrain kit, and I am noticing some differences between it and the car being built in the guide videos. Does anyone have some A/T specific instructions? I've looked and looked through the forum and haven't found anything, and texts and emails to Lonny...