Search results

1. B

sway (anti-roll) bars

I would like to have a centralized thread regarding sway bars. The current posts are all over the place. One mentions "smooth ride" sway bars (no idea) - One mentions a Miata sway bar - most state the standard SS is too large. Could you please put what you're using and how well it works for...
  2. B

326 done and street legal

With thanks to Gstory my goblin (GOBALT) is street legal in Alabama. My wife and I took a trip to a hot dog restaurant (The Grumpy Dog) in downtown Wetumpka. On the way back a Challenger SRT 8 Superbee wanted a little run at a light. No problem there....(didn't need to speed - just left him...
  3. B

Diffuser

Got my Nine Lives Diffuser on today. Mounted it a little differently from others. Bought a thin steel plate from lowes and cut it 6 x 36. Used push pull pins to hold it in place and tucked the leading edge of the diffuser under it. The diffuser weighs 12.8 pounds plus the thin plate, push pull...
  4. B

326 is ready!

With the help of Kyle Romero, a friend of mine who is a GM master technician, we finally got the car going and ready last Sunday. Everything works on the car including cruise control. He fabricated a solid mirror mount for me, a 12 V power source over the center channel, an extra water overflow...
  5. B

Third brake light

If you mounted a third brake light, what did you buy and how did you mount it?
  6. B

Riv nuts tunnel cap

I’m thinking of using 5 mm riv nuts instead of the rivets for the center cap or the tunnel cap. Anybody have any problems with that?
  7. B

Diffuser

Any suggestions on how to put Nine lives rear diffuser on the car?
  8. B

Name for Goblin

Anybody out there using the name: "Gobalt" for their car? A friend suggested it while choking with laughter. I might use it if available
  9. B

light hook up issues

Background: Everything on the car has been working fine. Engine runs well. All the button panel and dash working properly. The car is almost runnable except waiting for the tunnel cap and new shifter from DF. Had sent the fuse box to Lonnie a couple of weeks ago for a burned circuit board...
  10. B

Wheel and tire advice

Build nearing completion. Need to order wheels and tires for my tc goblin. Confused. Tire Rack would NOT help. My tire man is not sure either. I'm thinking of copying Justin Reed of Justin Reed Racing because my Goblin is destined for the track (and occasional road use). I want a square...
  11. B

Intercooler water pump mount

Got the mount up fine but what are these for?
  12. B

??? What part

Going through my boxes. I have no idea what this is. Rear strut mount?
  13. B

Wheel and tire recommendations

I just got my Goblin and am feverishly assembling it so I can get out to the track. I sold both my Z06's and don't want to take my C8 to the track. Also, I'm a mechanical tyro and need help - always taken the cars to dealers for maintenance. I plan to have two sets of wheels/tires. One set...
  14. B

Steering

What is this and where does it go?
  15. B

GM stage 2 injectors SC

I recently bought a 2006 Cobalt SS and was told it was stock. I had the GM Ecotec book so I investigated. I took out the injectors. They were black with a metal body and a blue end which goes to the fuel rail - instead of the green. I took off the supercharger. The pulley is stamped...