Search results

1. S

For Sale Goblin & turbo cobalt

. Click link to see 217 WITH lost of extra come with turbo kit and all needed to add turbo including a 2009 Turbo ss full car aswell and DF Goblin full turbo kit right now it's 100% ready to go with a N/A 2010 2.2 WITH 5SPD and you will get a complete 2009 with 116k to drive and upgrade when...
  2. S

For sale

#217 WITH lost of extra come with turbo kit and all needed to add turbo including a 2009 Turbo ss full car aswell and DF Goblin full turbo kit right now it's 100% ready to go with a N/A 2010 2.2 WITH 5SPD and you will get a complete 2009 with 116k to drive and upgrade when you want. 23,000 first...
  3. S

Pictures of new lights

What y'all think of the lights
  4. S

Well I got Goblin

Well a got a Goblin in my garage and ready to enjoy and upgrade it at the same time. Thanks Paul Hon for letting me get this one #217 off your hands and now it begins. Here's a little video of the first drive lol.
  5. S

Man what do this mean

I ran a code check because the check engine light came on. Under boost malfunction what is causing this please if you know help me out thanks in advance.
  6. S

NEED A QUESTION ANSWERED

Where all my tech guys at need to know my Donor 2009 Cobalt ss turbo has traction control and LUNCH CONTROL. When I build my Goblin will that transfer or how to make it transfer please advise.
  7. S

Motor runs great BUT no boost

Hello, I found a Turbo SS cobalt 09 and the car runs great drive great but there is no boost or pop off valve noise what could be wrong are where do I start to look thanks in advance guys.
  8. S

Last try before I just order me one.

Looking to buy a car ready to go or Stage 1-2 got cash ready to go if anyone is selling PM me please thanks guys.
  9. S

Looking for a stage 1 complete DFG got cash in hand

Hello I need a stage 1 complete DFG I am ready to buy NOW if anyone has 1 or can point me in the right direction I would be very grateful thanks in advance.