Search results

1. BSinvestments

SOLD - LSJ Complete Cloyes timing chains and guide set F/S

LSJ Complete Cloyes timing chains and guide set Brand new never used. Comes with upgraded tentioner and OTTP upgraded timing guide bolts and valve cover gasket. $300 value plus shipping Looking to get $200
  2. BSinvestments

Throttle control and making it softer

Good day, I working on tuning the Goblin a bit more and id like to soften the throttle response. Is there a way to adjust the electronic throttle something like a throttle commander?
  3. BSinvestments

LSJ Stock Cams

I have these box'd sitting on a shelf if anyone happens to need them. 75k miles, couldnt bring myself to throwing them out lol
  4. BSinvestments

~Sold~ ZZP Siemens/Deka 80# injectors.

ZZPerformance Siemens 80# injectors. Put them in the car and ran out of fuel tuning. Went to id1300s. My loss, your gain. $100 shipped. I have ev1 plugs for you to wire in. Or you can buy the harness for $27 off of zzp.
  5. BSinvestments

Anyone install an Auto-blip? I'm having some trouble

I installed an auto-blip in my car and am having some trouble getting it to work. Followed the instructions and wired to the Lt Blue and Dark blue wires on the app sensor. The blip works once. Throws codes and I lose control of the throttle. I'm at a bit of a loss. 2007 lsj donar...
  6. BSinvestments

LSJ Oil Pan Replacement

Well, the motor is out to swap the clutch and transmission and I've fallen into a bunch of while I'm here questions. Cams, valve springs, deletes, but mainly I know it's recommended to swap the oil pan for an LDK pan to help with slosh. But does anyone know if the CBM sheet metal pan fits on a...
  7. BSinvestments

16X8 MST MT11 and 245/45-16 R888R tires

I might go a different direction with this Goblin. The tires and wheels have roughly 400 miles and 2 autoX events on them. Lug Pattern is 5x114.3 the MST wheels are a fairly inexpensive very lightweight option, weighing in at around 15 lbs each. I'm personally just looking to go to a 15" wheel...
  8. BSinvestments

Soo, the goblin will do a wheelie.

This was my first time taking the goblin to the dragway, and I wasnt expecting it to do that. The clutch (that needs to be replaced) was not happy about pulling the fronts at all. I was able to turn the boost down after and go fairly quick. 11.46 @ 122. We will see what it does next year with a...
  9. BSinvestments

Recommended Replacement Clutch

Looking into replacing my clutch. It’s not holding the power it’s making after the turbo kit. Driving and rolling into power is fine, but taking off from standstill and making pulls through the gears it’s not holding. I was thinking about doing a light weight fly wheel too. With the car...