Search results

1. Lethalcast

New Dorman harmonic balancer exploded

Just put a new dorman harmonic balancer from advance auto parts on the car a few weeks ago and it just exploded on the highway. Caused a bunch of damage to the tank and front cover with some other minor damage to the rad hose, brake line and the belt tensioner.
  2. Lethalcast

Wide fender kit for sale

I have the wide fender kit I dont see myself ever using. All the brackets are already powdercoated tex black. If anyone is interested just lmk thnx.
  3. Lethalcast

06 cobalt ss/sc $600 Florida

A friend of mine saw this and sent the info along so I figured I would post here! https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/352482832283509/
  4. Lethalcast

Front end rebound

When im driving on roads that have a lot of small bumps almost like veining, the front end floats across it and can go side to side a little. If i turn down the shocks it feels like i need more compression. I also have one of my shocks that looks like its leaking a small amount of oil because...
  5. Lethalcast

Front End Heim Joints

So I've been in a battle of sorts with the front heim joints. They creak squeak pop and are generally annoying. I started trying different lubes from a dry lube for sailing that does works to a silicone spray. I'll turn the wheel all the way one way and start with the bottom one being extra...
  6. Lethalcast

TC Engine cover

I think the entire car was easier to build than fitting this engine cover. 30 cuts later I still cant even think about getting the driverside in. I took the charge pipe out and it looks like the fuse box will have to come loose and down. If this is the method save me the trouble and I'll get rid...
  7. Lethalcast

Fender requirements for registration

I found an article that gave an outline on requirements for most states. It may come in handy for those that are unsure or have a specific rim and tire size in mind that may make the fenders unusable...
  8. Lethalcast

Lethalcast's City goblin- 2009 SS/TC G85

Just acquired my donor and I'm super excited about getting this thing torn apart. Now it's just finding the time haha. The car has 68k on it and drives great even after the NASCAR sideswipe. I'll be updating this as I go along!