Andrew's track ext 06 SS build #151

Vwsaabvt

Little bit at a time, waiting on some gaskets and thermostat.

On the front brakes are the old videos still current? I think I'm missing the front brake hardware unless something has changed, I did search for the upright brackets forever until I realised they were now steel brackets and not the old style aluminum ones.

Attachments

Ross

Little bit at a time, waiting on some gaskets and thermostat.

On the front brakes are the old videos still current? I think I'm missing the front brake hardware unless something has changed, I did search for the upright brackets forever until I realised they were now steel brackets and not the old style aluminum ones.
You already identified the main change. Other than that, if your hubs have an electrical connector that interfers with the DF parts, your can get a 3D printed hub bearing cap from DF.

The rubber brake line now is longer, and no longer has a steel line on the swing arm. It goes from the brake caliper to the main frame all in one rubber line.

Vwsaabvt

You already identified the main change. Other than that, if your hubs have an electrical connector that interfers with the DF parts, your can get a 3D printed hub bearing cap from DF.
View attachment 11398
The rubber brake line now is longer, and no longer has a steel line on the swing arm. It goes from the brake caliper to the main frame all in one rubber line.
View attachment 11399
I bought new non abs hubs and stainless lines, guess I'll call df Monday for the hardware.