Cobalt Seat Mounts

Towerdog

Goblin Guru
I have a pair of seat mounts for 05-10 Cobalt for bottom mount seats. They will fit the Goblin frame with some modification. Cover shipping and they are yours!

Last edited:

SmsDetroit

Goblin Guru
I have a pair of seat mounts for 05-10 Cobalt for bottom mount seats. They fit the Goblin frame I just wanted my seat further back (extended frame) than they would allow w/o modification so I made my own mounts. $60 shipped
I ordered some for NRG seats. I have an extended frame. I might be hitting you up

Rttoys

Goblin Guru
I’m a big guy all the way around (5’10”, 250] but losing weight (Down to 240].I mostly like how easy they were to install with the cobalt brackets. Love the sliders and recline too.

Towerdog

Goblin Guru
I’m a big guy all the way around (5’10”, 250] but losing weight (Down to 240].I mostly like how easy they were to install with the cobalt brackets. Love the sliders and recline too.
Yea I teetered on the reclining set... Wishing I would have went that route.

Rttoys

Goblin Guru
Knowledge is power. Thanks.
All of my part numbers are here

Rttoys

Goblin Guru
Yea I teetered on the reclining set... Wishing I would have went that route.
On an extended frame, the recline would be much more beneficial, but on a regular frame they are limited on movement unless you are shorter than me. I like having the option though.

Ark :D

Goblin Guru
Yes NRG seats with cobalt mounts (frames).
NRG innovations RSC-208L/R
Planted technology cobalt seat brackets
SB225DR and PA

bought through carid.com
I really like those seats, especially at the $350 price point I just saw online. If I were going to buy seats again, it would be those.

Brett

I have a pair of seat mounts for 05-10 Cobalt for bottom mount seats. They fit the Goblin frame I just wanted my seat further back (extended frame) than they would allow w/o modification so I made my own mounts. $60 shipped
Are these the sliders? If so, I'm interested.

SmsDetroit

Goblin Guru
I sold my seats. Did you takes the brackets off your seats and reuse them? I ordered planted tech seat brackets but may cancel them and hit the bone yard

Rttoys

Goblin Guru
I sold my seats. Did you takes the brackets off your seats and reuse them? I ordered planted tech seat brackets but may cancel them and hit the bone yard
No, I used nothing from the cobalt, seat wise. The NRG seats came with sliders and I bought the race seat to cobalt mounts.

Rttoys

Goblin Guru
Hopefully they will. I think they come with them no matter what. Not sure though.

note, I did have to modify the slider lever to miss the goblet crossbar thing by the seat base. No biggie, just has to be done though.

Ross

Goblin Guru
I think you get bolt holes in 3 different positions... but no sliders.
It is one way to eliminate other drivers... Sorry, but the seat and steering wheel are mounted to my specifications.

I have only seen pics of the DF mounts, so maybe someone with actual NRG seats can give a definitive answer.