Dragon Motorsports 2.0 [Extended\Open-Frame\Easy Entry Door Bars] - [2007 LSJ SS Donor] - [Frame #392]

Jareth

Goblin Guru
Do’t like using the word ASSUME as we all know what it stands for but I suspect that this hose is cut to use as shown.

Just noticed in that picture I hope he added clamps no those hoses?

Jareth

Goblin Guru
I don’t want to assume by this one picture, that the fan mounts on the top surface, can others confirm?

Jareth

Goblin Guru
This connection seems a little flimsy, hose is way loose on a small potion of the brass fitting. Clamp needs to be really torqued down to take up slack.

Is this the way it is?

Robinjo

Goblin Guru
I dumped those tubes as well and ran heat exchanger coolant lines all the way down the tunnel instead. I used reinforced nylon tubes for my whole HX setup.

Jareth

Goblin Guru
Does this L shaped hose end go somewhere or is it just a vent hose?

Perhaps it goes to the overflow tank?

Rauq

Goblin Guru
It's not designed to go anywhere. If you overfill the fluid reservoir it'll drip out of there.

Jareth

Goblin Guru
Thanks, It had such a clean cut on the end I thought that might be the case, meaning didn’t look like something I cut.

Sebnuts

Thanks, It had such a clean cut on the end I thought that might be the case, meaning didn’t look like something I cut.
I put a hose on mine and just ran it down below the engine, that way if it does spit up a little it would end up on the ground and not somewhere else in the engine bay.

Jareth

Goblin Guru
I have tried searchung but not finding anything very clear on heat exchanger hose routing?

Looking for the hose routing of what number goes to what?