Fenix's Goblin #461 - 2010 Base Auto

Fenix Nexen

My trans is an auto from a base model 2010 I guess I take that part that rubs on the muffler off and slip this one in it's place?

Traé

Ive been waiting a few weeks for an invoice. Not complaining by any means just thought I’d share.

I ended up calling and I am on the invoice list. I’m sure they’re busy so I understand.

Fenix Nexen

Ive been waiting a few weeks for an invoice. Not complaining by any means just thought I’d share.

I ended up calling and I am on the invoice list. I’m sure they’re busy so I understand.
would be nice to get an eta at least

received the front splitter yesterday and will be picking up the tire and wheels today

Fenix Nexen

Received the invoice for stage 2 the other day and paid for it. Question, I ordered the redrilled bearing hubs in 5x114.3 as part of stage 2, will the kit come with front and rear brake rotors drilled to match that?

Fenix Nexen

Received tracking for shipping yesterday, half of stage 2 is being sent out and should arrive tuesday. Sent out the subframe, subframe mount, control arms, bcm backing plate for paint. Installed steering rack limiters today. Will probably try to request off tuesday and wednesday. The donor shell still needs hauled off, will probably grab the parking brake off it just in case. I dont plan on parking on hills and an e-brake sounds better anyway but never know.

ah.b.normal

Goblin Guru
Received tracking for shipping yesterday, half of stage 2 is being sent out and should arrive tuesday. Sent out the subframe, subframe mount, control arms, bcm backing plate for paint. Installed steering rack limiters today. Will probably try to request off tuesday and wednesday. The donor shell still needs hauled off, will probably grab the parking brake off it just in case. I dont plan on parking on hills and an e-brake sounds better anyway but never know.
Install a parking brake. You can't imagine how much you might use one until you don't have one! Also some state regs require it.