Florida Goblins

chief404

Who all is in Florida, more specifically South Florida? I talked with Stewart transport and apparently they have delivered close to a dozen in Florida including 3 that will be coming down to the east coast next week. I'm in Palm Beach and just finished stripping my cobalt. I'm at the point where I have finished stripping the harness and trying to consolidate it for the goblin.

Jareth

Goblin Guru
I'm over in Naples, and I could not wait for delivery so last week I made the drive and picked it up myself. It was a little bit of a ride but I enjoyed meeting the Crew at the shop.

GoblinGal

Goblin Guru
I'm over in Naples, and I could not wait for delivery so last week I made the drive and picked it up myself. It was a little bit of a ride but I enjoyed meeting the Crew at the shop.

Not to mention the ride in Adam's Goblin! Totally worth it! :p

JBINTX

Goblin Guru
Who all is in Florida, more specifically South Florida? I talked with Stewart transport and apparently they have delivered close to a dozen in Florida including 3 that will be coming down to the east coast next week. I'm in Palm Beach and just finished stripping my cobalt. I'm at the point where I have finished stripping the harness and trying to consolidate it for the goblin.

CaptFrank2001

Goblin Guru
About 200 miles from Titusville in N Central, Fl (McAlpin). Near Lake City. Kit #227 which has been done for about 3 month's. waiting on a MT Title and Tag.

Last edited:

rdesimone

Just getting started on mine, trying to get finished with welding/fabrication before painting the frame.
AMCAMX1969, feel free to call me @ (910) 800-0270. As I said, I am in Rockledge. I am trying to develop a network of DF Goblin owners in and around the Space Coast. A phone call seems to work better for me that the ’drive-by-wire’ experience offered by the internet. At 62, this old dog finds it difficult to learn new tricks!
Ralph

Zoom Zoom

Goblin Guru
I am in Rockledge. #202. I just posted on the meet-up section. I am looking to make contact with folks on the Space Coast to share ideas as I attempt to assemble my first ever kit car.
Ralph
You have Space Coast Powder Coating in Cocoa Fl.
AMCAMX1969, feel free to call me @ (910) 800-0270. As I said, I am in Rockledge. I am trying to develop a network of DF Goblin owners in and around the Space Coast. A phone call seems to work better for me that the ’drive-by-wire’ experience offered by the internet. At 62, this old dog finds it difficult to learn new tricks!
Ralph
[/
I just turned 63
1-772-370-6883
Goblin 189

Attachments

Last edited: