Florida Goblins

Mahkoi

Yeah the truck, I was just curious at what psi you had problems with. I'd love to pick up a Cummins Ram at some point. I have Cummins engineers/mechanics in my shop fairly regularly and it's fun pick their brains about stuff like this.

Ghostknife

Goblin Guru
I regularly pull a 30ft boat in the summer and have put 105000 miles on this truck tuned. No issues other than routine maintenance. Just time for it to let loose I guess, some ARP studs and a new gasket with the head decked and should be good to go. Love this truck very much and would recommend one. Carli/Thuren suspension makes for a comfortable ride too

escapepilot

Goblin Guru
What part of KY did you leave it? I was visiting family there Tuesday and Wednesday before heading home with the new toy early Thursday.

Ghostknife

Goblin Guru
Good you meet you too! Nice job on the build I love the color of the cage! Leave it to the "sunshine state" to rain on car show day. :rolleyes: I gotta figure out how I'm gonna dry my cloth seats after getting drenched.
My drivers seat is dry at least, I soaked it all up. I had to laugh, lots of people looking at me while driving back. All I could do was keep on going. You have a clean build going, keep up the good work! Hopefully the state doesn’t take much longer on your tab.

ah.b.normal

Goblin Guru
Or as S.L. Jackson might elucidate: "Twin sons from different M. F.er's" (Try NOT hearing that in his voice!):cool: Hope y'all are having fun cause it looks like it!

Vitalik_Flash

In North Orlando kit 234.. about half way done with car..
Hello sir are you in N Orlando? Im from Orlando also 32824 you probably done by this time? I started on my Goblin chassis 443 doing harness and done with all panels,don't know what next to do front of the or back or engine i need little help can we meet o got couple of questions my phone 4074962105 Vitali

Attachments

ah.b.normal

Goblin Guru
Hello sir are you in N Orlando? Im from Orlando also 32824 you probably done by this time? I started on my Goblin chassis 443 doing harness and done with all panels,don't know what next to do front of the or back or engine i need little help can we meet o got couple of questions my phone 4074962105 Vitali
Vitali, I am a different guy, I am NOT local to Orlando, FLA. I have helped several Goblin owners with completing their cars. I do not expect I will be anywhere near Orlando until April. I am based near Columbus, GA.
My project is different but overlaps with building a Goblin. I am actually using Goblin parts to relocate the driveline to the rear of my Cobalt coupe. I have disassembled several Cobalt's for my project and if I can answer any questions you have I will gladly help!
Halloween is coming!, If you like being scared, many people find my build log Quite Scary!o_O Look on the Forum under "Other Builds" GOB-BALT