Goblin #323 SC for sale

jayrolls

Goblin #323-2007 SS/SC

Here is my Goblin for sale. See attached build thread. https://dfkitcar.com/forum/index.php?threads/jay’s-build-log-track-goblin-extended-323-07-ss-sc.2730/
Located Panama City, FL

Here is the list of things from DF and else where. $22,000.00 OBO
Track Extended / Full cage /double bar option chassis #323

Frame powder coated orange
F35 LSD transmission-
DF Shift Kit, blue
Rack limiter kit -SS
Wiring harness supply kit
Front/Rear Coilover kit
Hood kit
Windscreen kit, ext
Side panel kit
Engine cover kit, Non-TC
Wing mount kit
Mirror/turn signal kit
License plate mount kit
Taillight kit
Headlight kit
Foot well cover
Intercool kit
NACA Ducts
DF Kit quick release hub and steering wheel
Solid Transmission mounts
DF Button Panel
Full brake package with parking brakes
Cobalt SS Seats
Boost Gauge with AEM Wideband
HP Tuner 2

ZZP GEN 3 LSJ SHORT BLOCK
ZZP TIMING CHAIN KIT
2.0L F35 FLYWHEEL
LSJ CLUTCH UPGRADE KIT
LSJ PHENOLIC INTAKE SPACER
FRONT COVER FOR ECOTEC 2.0/2.2/2.4L
ZZP ECOTEC HEAD STUDS
ZZP ECOTEC SHORTY HEADER
LSJ INJECTOR HARNESS
BOSCH GREEN GIANT 42# INJECTORS - SET OF 4 - ECOTEC
ZZP LSJ M62 SPACER PLATE
NEW STOCK HARMONIC BALANCER
ZZP HIGH OUTPUT INTERCOOLER PUMP - STAGE 1
ZZP LSJ DUAL PASS INTERCOOLER PLATE KIT
ZZP LSJ HEAT EXCHANGER SILICONE HOSE KIT
ZZP 2.9 MODULAR SC PULLEY SYSTEM

Many extras.

Desert Sasqwatch

Goblin Guru
Jay, sorry to see you selling, your build was an exceptional one. Someone will be getting a real deal at $22K - couldn't come close to replicating your Goblin for that money. Good luck! :D

jayrolls

Jay, sorry to see you selling, your build was an exceptional one. Someone will be getting a real deal at $22K - couldn't come close to replicating your Goblin for that money. Good luck! :D
Thank you sir. Just testing the market. Honestly love this thing, it’s an absolute awesome thing to cruze and turn and burn in, just not being able to enjoy as much as I would really like to be able too. I have been coaching for the last five years and was recently promoted to Head Coach and even though my high school season is only 4 months long, we wrestler all year long.

ah.b.normal

Goblin Guru
Thank you sir. Just testing the market. Honestly love this thing, it’s an absolute awesome thing to cruze and turn and burn in, just not being able to enjoy as much as I would really like to be able too. I have been coaching for the last five years and was recently promoted to Head Coach and even though my high school season is only 4 months long, we wrestler all year long.
That you are selling the Goblin to focus on coaching kids! Dang! Much Respect Coach! Much Respect! :cool::cool: