Goblin picture game

Ghostknife

Goblin Guru
Mine isn't "that" put away, I do have it on a trickle charger and a car cover on it. My week off from work is coming up and I plan to get it on jack stands to start doing some winter cleaning.

Desert Sasqwatch

Goblin Guru
Yeah, probably not a good idea, unless someone is REALLY late taking down the Christmas decorations? o_O

Let's try a built/assembled Goblin disassembled for winter upgrades, but there's a catch - the Goblin that is most disassembled wins this one. So the southern Goblins don't miss out on the fun, only those of us who don't do winter hibernation get to judge the winner of this one.

Send in your photos!

JBINTX

Goblin Guru
Yeah, probably not a good idea, unless someone is REALLY late taking down the Christmas decorations? o_O

Let's try a built/assembled Goblin disassembled for winter upgrades, but there's a catch - the Goblin that is most disassembled wins this one. So the southern Goblins don't miss out on the fun, only those of us who don't do winter hibernation get to judge the winner of this one.

Send in your photos!
@Ross is a shoe in……

Rauq

Goblin Guru
Upgrading wiring before I put in a bigger fuel pump.

Next challenge, someone bundled up in a Goblin. We have highs in the 30s and lows in the teens here next week but I don't think I own enough warm clothes to bare driving in that weather.

ah.b.normal

Goblin Guru

Send in your photos!
Hold on a minute there DS. You may have to carefully define Dis-assembled from Un-assembled? (I saw yours. But I didn't get a picture of that!);)

Ross

Goblin Guru
Rauq finished the challenge before me. My challenge is if I win, I have to think up a new, creative challenge for the next person. I doubt I will win the current challenge, as my car doesn't run right now :)

Rttoys

Goblin Guru
No doubt. Coldest I have driven in the goblin is about 40, but ran the bike on the track at 30 and that was cold enough.

what’s the next challenge?