Goblin picture game

WYGoblin

-15? :eek:

It’ll be 53 in the morning here and I’ll have my snow gear on. :D
Got a cold snap. Broke the record for October that we set last year. I wish it was still in the 50s here. I could enjoy a nice drive in that weather. I think DS needs to send some of that AZ heat up here. I am not ready for winter. I work oilfield and nothing seems like it wants to start when it is that cold out.

JBINTX

Goblin Guru
Bump

Next challenge. A pic of your Goblin in front of a fire station. Bonus points if you get a fireman in the pic too.

Rttoys

Goblin Guru
I meant to stop at a couple of them when we were out Friday. I’ll catch one this week, if no one else does.

and a note: I have the current challenge in my sig.

WYGoblin

Well that heat that DS sent up made it here so took the goblin out for a drive. No firefighters around though.

Next challenge should be easier. A pic of a passenger in your goblin with a ear to ear grin
20201103_155244.jpg

Ross

Goblin Guru
I volunteer at the local pantry, and worked with Dale for the past 2 weeks. Latest victim to go play with after work today. Love these sunny days in November that I can drive with a T shirt and sunglasses!

Next challenge:
Heck it is November. Just finding a day to drive the Goblin is fun. The challenge is to get the front of your goblin and a cross walk in the same picture. Bonus if someone is checking out your ride.

Last edited:

benjy

Heck it is November. Just finding a day to drive the Goblin is fun. The challenge is to get the front of your goblin and a cross walk in the same picture. Bonus if someone is checking out your ride.
Had to run a quick errand for work today, so I left the work truck home. Taken in Springdale near the entrance of Zion National Park.

13931DBC-44D0-4889-963D-F6F04BC33211.jpeg

Next challenge... picture in front of premature Christmas decorations! Lights, blow up yard items, Christmas tree, Rudolph yard art...

Rttoys

Goblin Guru
Pppfff. Find Santa, drag him to your house and stuff him in the goblin. If he can fit down a chimney, he can fit in a goblin. :D