Help! buzz in pwr/train relay

No luck on that ground, I called it quits for the day. Considering sending the ecm to zzp and having it tested, or buying a new one

Gtstorey

Goblin Guru
Next step will be to disconnect connector x2 from the ECM and see if you lose the voltage at pine 30 of the per/train relay.

so I was wrong, When the 58 pin ecu connector is disconnected the voltage goes away. Also, when it is plugged in, there is 7 volts on the case. I discovered this by accident when the case touched a brake line and arced.

Gtstorey

Goblin Guru
So the ECM metal case has voltage to ground of 7v? I guess that would indicate that ECM has severe problems but at this point I'm just guessing. No other bare wires touching the case?

07GXPVille

Resurrecting a dead thread here I know but I’m having this exact same issue with the LNF in my solstice GXP. Any resolution on this? I’ve checked grounds, checked all fuses and relays, reseated my ECM and checked the connectors, can’t see any bare wires.

Really hoping someone that helped with this/fixed this is still around. Thanks so much for any help.