This is the hose we supply for the heat exchanger, it gets cut in half.
well if you have not figured it out yet, I cheated on the harness. I deferred to the experts in Red Oak..... by sending them my harness to re-work -----and a few dollars!....You're going to be done in no time. I really have to step up my game! It's murder, waiting on the wiring videos. LOL!
It's not cheating. I would have done the same, but I told myself at the beginning, I was going to do everything I could possibly do on this project, by myself. I've held true to that so far, including dismantling my (two) donor dash(es) and pulling my heater hoses. If you have no such requirements of yourself, you're good to go!well if you have not figured it out yet, I cheated on the harness. I deferred to the experts in Red Oak..... by sending them my harness to re-work -----and a few dollars!....
Just a reminder, the new tie rods from DFG go on the front and the old ones from the donor go on the rear. It looks like your rears are the new ones.Well, the spare time everyone has seems to be turning into Goblin working time. The rate of posts is great!
I finished up all the water lines on my intercooler. I saw a few different plugs and solutions that others have done for the fill port. I found a clean cheap solution on Amazon. See pic below.
Steering wheel and quick release done.
Rear toe link hardware installed, not tightened.
Rear suspension installed, not tightened. Man the clearance with the inlet pipe on the driver side is TIGHT! I may try to cut the pipe and move it in another 1/4".
May fill some oil and coolant tonight. Still several small tasks to complete. Getting close to firing it back up!
View attachment 12399View attachment 12400View attachment 12401View attachment 12402View attachment 12403View attachment 12404
That’s nice real nice!!!!Do you Ecotec take this Goblin to be.......................Got a marriage here today!
Plenty of help from the sons - and dog. And thanks to Lonny for a few quick texts answered on a Saturday! Goblin tech support at its best!
The turbo mounts in the back hole set on both sides. On the driver side there are two spacers (K21E) where two original transmission mounting bolts are used. The remaining four black bolts are from the donor seats.
View attachment 12296View attachment 12297View attachment 12298View attachment 12299View attachment 12300View attachment 12301View attachment 12302
So I thought about this mistake some more. And, I started thinking if there was anything else that I may have missed on the build that was not included in the instructional build video series.Just a reminder, the new tie rods from DFG go on the front and the old ones from the donor go on the rear. It looks like your rears are the new ones.
Your build is looking great!