Jim McDonald // Extended Track // '09 HHR SS/TC Automatic

Torchandregdoc

Goblin Guru
Going to still check my friends hollander interchange book today on the ECMs. The vehicle type, wiring, and ECM compatibility from what all are saying seems to be the issue. The hard parts like pedals and such are not a big deal junkyard stuff. As far as selling off what's not needed on the HHR, the body is loaded with hail damage, and has a cracked windshield. The kids wrecked the interior when they were little. When I'm done with it as a donor I will cut it up and toss it on my scrap trailer. I have a new DD that stays in the garage. Kids are now grown up a bit, and I am smarter. I have pet seat covers on the back seat for them and it's seats have been saturated with scotchguard.
The ecm, bcm and ignition switch need to be from the same vehicle or you'll have vats problems .

ah.b.normal

Goblin Guru
Look up every word Jim has written! He has broken some crazy new ground on all of this! He knows his peas from his carrots on this job! Plus he is one **** driven individual, me like folks that have drive!(He might be my Goblin Hero, but don't tell him, it could go to his head!o_O)

Torchandregdoc

Goblin Guru
Look up every word Jim has written! He has broken some crazy new ground on all of this! He knows his peas from his carrots on this job! Plus he is one **** driven individual, me like folks that have drive!(He might be my Goblin Hero, but don't tell him, it could go to his head!o_O)
Ah shucks ...thanks, but on a serious note , #ah.b.normal, you need to get out more, it's amazing how fast you can go from hero to zero. One ah s#¡+ cancels out a lot of atta boys.Just trying to get by in this world. We only got one shot at this life so gotta make something that goes fast, and there are some really fast Goblins out there.

Here is one of my ah craps , and it's not even the one that put me in the wheelchair . It's a bad day when a crop duster has to extinguish your burning crane.

Attachments

ah.b.normal

Goblin Guru
Ah shucks ...thanks, but on a serious note , #ah.b.normal, you need to get out more, it's amazing how fast you can go from hero to zero. One ah s#¡+ cancels out a lot of atta boys.Just trying to get by in this world. We only got one shot at this life so gotta make something that goes fast, and there are some really fast Goblins out there.

Here is one of my ah craps , and it's not even the one that put me in the wheelchair . It's a bad day when a crop duster has to extinguish your burning crane.
Aw man! You're my hereo for fessing up to such antics! Too many in this world would blame everybody else first! You're a good man Charlie Brown!:D

escapepilot

Goblin Guru

Wow! That's a Dromader! We used to fly those for the NC Forest Service. Upgraded to the Air Tractor 802s in 2016/17