Meet up invite

Dale E

Here is the last schedule I received. Note on Saturday the Goblin Group photo shoot!!

1. Thursday May 13th, 2021 (60mi)
a. Arrival at Lodge at Port Arrowhead, 3080 Bagnell Dam Blvd, Lake Ozark MO 65049
b. 3:00 PM Depart for Ozarks International Raceway for those interested and arrived early (30 mi / 45 min each way, includes $3 toll each way)
c. 6:00 PM Dinner at Lil Rizzo’s, 929 Premium Outlets Dr, Osage Beach, MO 65065

2. Friday May 14th, 2021 (175mi)
a. 8:30 AM Lotus 7 Group Photo at Lake look outpoint next to hotel
b. 9:00 AM Depart Lodge at Port Arrowhead
i. Fuel up on your own before we leave hotel, see local gas station list
c. 11:30 AM Lunch at Paradise Tropical Restaurant and Bar, 430 Tropical, Trails End Rd, Sunrise Beach, MO 65079
d. 1:00 PM Depart Paradise Tropical Restaurant and Bar
e. 2:00 PM Arrive at Ha Ha Tonka
f. 2:30 Depart Ha Ha Tonka
g. 2:45 Stop for gas at Casey’s in Camdenton (distance to gas station from start ~110 miles) *Ethanol Free Premium is available
h. 4:30 Arrive at Bagnell Dam
i. 5:15 Arrive at Hotel
j. 6:15 Dinner at JJ Twigs, 1815 Bagnell Dam Blvd
k. Hot Summer Nights Cruise In on the Bagnell Dam Strip after dinner

3. Saturday May 15th, 2021 (242mi)
a. 8:30 AM Goblin Group Photo at Lake look outpoint next to hotel
b. 9:00 Am Depart Lodge at Port Arrowhead
c. 12:00 PM stop for Gas at Kum & Go in Waynesville, (distance to gas station from start ~110 miles) * Ethanol free premium available at Casey’s down Missouri Ave from Kum & Go
d. 12:15 PM lunch at Hoppers Pub, 318 Route 66 Waynesville MO 65583
e. 1:45 PM Depart Hoppers Pub
f. 5:15 PM Arrive back at Lodge at Port Arrowhead
g. 6:30 PM Dinner at H. Toad’s, 2359 Bittersweet Rd, Lake Ozark, MO
h. After dinner, drinks at H. Toad’s or back at hotel.

*all times are approximate

Chad plus 1
Lonny and DFkitcar group 5
Tim plus 1
Josh plus 1
Josh
Jeremy plus 1
James plus 1
Brian
Ross plus 1
Those dropping in from the Goblin folks
I hope I didn't miss anyone.

With the other clubs and folks coming this so far is the biggest meeting we have had.

Dale

ctuinstra

Goblin Guru
What a great time. I enjoyed meeting everyone and seeing some old friends once again. We had Goblins from as far away as Michigan, Arkansas, Texas, Kansas, Oklahoma, and FLORIDA! Even though the Lotus Seven club invited us, half the cars there were Goblins.

The roads were great, the weather was beautiful, and no performance of the cars was wasted; quite a sprinted drive.

Some photos I took as a passenger. The Castle ruins are of the Ha Ha Tonka State Park. When we visited gas stations, we swarmed the places, even garnering attention from the local police as to what these vehicles were. We ended the cruise by visiting the Lake Ozark Hot Summer Nights Cruise, a very unique type of car show where all the cars are parked in the center lane and slow traffic surrounds on both sides of show cars and others. The Goblins welcomed the kids to sit in and enjoy the cars while mom and dad made it a photo-op.

Attachments

Last edited:

ctuinstra

Goblin Guru
And more:

Attachments

George

Goblin Guru
A video of the Goblin meet showed up on KC Car Spotters a Facebook group.

Brad

Last edited: