Michigan builders.

RobC76

I won’t be ready but may go anyway to hang out?
I’m following the Michigan Group but not getting notifications when someone post. Odd

RobC76

It’s already checked watch. The button says unwatch. I’m in Frankenmuth AKA Chicken Town or Christmas Town lol

Mahkoi

If anyone is interested, weather pending I'll be here on 5/19. If it's like last year show up early because it filled up quick.
Screenshot_20240510_212151_Instagram.jpg

ah.b.normal

Goblin Guru
Same but I have to work the 19th and it's a few hour drive for me sadly
Just ****! A meeting with Goblin folks in person could only help your dreams! It is a particular subset of humans that decides to build a Goblin or any kit! I cannot describe their curious particulars beyond a drive to make something satisfying to drive and with their own wits. Oh, and a willingness to test themselves against a rather nebulous challenge. You are in some great company up in that neck of the woods! Several completed! Call on them as they seem the type that enjoys showing other's how it's done! We all need a good Guru!:D

Hayden2053

Just ****! A meeting with Goblin folks in person could only help your dreams! It is a particular subset of humans that decides to build a Goblin or any kit! I cannot describe their curious particulars beyond a drive to make something satisfying to drive and with their own wits. Oh, and a willingness to test themselves against a rather nebulous challenge. You are in some great company up in that neck of the woods! Several completed! Call on them as they seem the type that enjoys showing other's how it's done! We all need a good Guru!:D
I want to, I had a asking about mid Michigan car shows but so far have not heard much but it's still so early in the year things have not been given dates. I'd be willing to drive further if gas was not nearly of a issue like it is right now with having enough to get me to next payday.