Michigan builders.

Ghostknife

Goblin Guru
I am in for thursday. IF it is ok with Nick, I will probably trailer down again. That way if someone has car issues, we can get them back to safety.

SmsDetroit

Goblin Guru
Of course. I also have garage spaces for anyone who want to leave one at my house to cruse on Friday or Saturday as well that don’t want to have to trailer back and forth

snirtman

Should be all good now. No worries
Just had the VIN inspector here this morning. Of course I got one of the anal losers who is insisting on bumpers, DOT glass and wiper/washer. Are any of those available to borrow until I get past this last hurdle?

TravMac

I'm going to try and make it. Haven't had a single event work with this year's schedule, so I'm really itching to go... But also not holding my breath if something comes up

TravMac

Honestly, same here. Nothing wrong with the car, just more stuff I have to do this weekend. Hopefully will at least take the car out for a spin around town

Dominicnicklyn

I'm also in MI, almost complete with the build. It should be road legal by spring!!!!

I plan on doing lots of track days, autocross, and car shows. I'm north of Saginaw

I also have a turbo sonic hatch (ecotec) as a daily ;)

SmsDetroit

Goblin Guru
I'm also in MI, almost complete with the build. It should be road legal by spring!!!!

I plan on doing lots of track days, autocross, and car shows. I'm north of Saginaw

I also have a turbo sonic hatch (ecotec) as a daily ;)
Welcome. Where are you located. We will have to meet up at some point

jirwin

Goblin Guru
I'm in the process of getting a quote for having the splitter that's been passed around here cut and bent. Was planning on doing it myself, but my CNC isn't big enough and I have no way to bend 1/4 aluminum aaaand its too big for SendCutSend if i remember correctly. Would anyone here be interested in one?

Traé

I'm in the process of getting a quote for having the splitter that's been passed around here cut and bent. Was planning on doing it myself, but my CNC isn't big enough and I have no way to bend 1/4 aluminum aaaand its too big for SendCutSend if i remember correctly. Would anyone here be interested in one?
I would be interested, pending price.

G Atsma

Goblin Guru
If making it in one piece is prohibitive or just difficult, make a center "polygon" to which you rivet/weld/bond side "wings" to achieve the final shape you're after.

jirwin

Goblin Guru
If making it in one piece is prohibitive or just difficult, make a center "polygon" to which you rivet/weld/bond side "wings" to achieve the final shape you're after.
Yeah, my CNC has enough room to cut half of it at a time, but I don't have the equipment to bend 1/4 aluminum (I don't want to have to run supports like Sebnuts)