My Factory Five build

Desert Sasqwatch

Goblin Guru
FFR permanently discontinued the GTM now and your only option for a supercar from them is their new F9. Who knows when that kit will be ready to be sold to the general public and the panels will all be carbon fiber so that’s likely to be a $75k to $100k kit.
Seems FFR is also having trouble getting 818s ordered and delivered. I was talking to someone trying to get a 818 ordered and FFR has been giving the run around on a confirmation to order and an estimated delivery date. He has been asking for several months with no definite answer. Looks like he will be buying a Goblin (Lonny owes me a sales fee). ;)

Vwsaabvt

Goblin Guru
Seems FFR is also having trouble getting 818s ordered and delivered. I was talking to someone trying to get a 818 ordered and FFR has been giving the run around on a confirmation to order and an estimated delivery date. He has been asking for several months with no definite answer. Looks like he will be buying a Goblin (Lonny owes me a sales fee). ;)
I have heard that FFRs customer service is severely lacking before and after purchase and delivery. I think we are pretty spoiled with what DF has set up for us as customers, I am sure they are super busy but they still make themselves available to anyone who has questions.