My goblin is......

Mahkoi

i-have-a-question-jerry-seinfeld.gif

What's the comparative mpg of goblins and butts? I feel like with the right (wrong) dietary choices I'd pass way more pumps than the goblin would.

Rttoys

Goblin Guru
……pissed it’s put up for the winter. Time for new rear tires. Hope to be ready to get out of hibernation next week to do a track day.
IMG_6677.jpeg

escapepilot

Goblin Guru
No longer starting. Some part of the immobilizer system seems to have failed.
I got a little chuckle from this one. If the immobilizer is not letting your Goblin start, has it failed, or does that mean it's working??? I know, semantics. I hope you get it straightened out. I had an issue with mine suddenly not starting that turned out to be a bad relay in the BCM not sending the 5V reference voltage.

ah.b.normal

Goblin Guru
Fixed. Disabled VATS, all EVAP codes, and the catalyst protection, then bumped the line pressure for firmer shifts. Then, I pulled apart the cluster to deal with the pesky security light using a new piece of electrical tape
Good call on choosing to use a NEW piece of electrical tape! This is a sign that no expense was spared in YOUR pursuit of PERFECTION!;) Bravo Good Sir!

Rttoys

Goblin Guru
isnt it amazing. Hear it all the time…”wonder how it would do off-road…..” it has 4” of ground clearance.
That’s my exact response. And I live in the hillbilly, mud bog’n capital of the world. They jack up their trucks, add the biggest meatiest tires they can find to send it through a 5’ deep mud hole. Do you really think a car that’s 4” off the ground with tires that barely fit the definition a road legal can go anywhere near off road? Much less deep sand? :rolleyes: