New tow pig

k.rollin

Goblin Guru
The 14th has come and gone, and I'm happy to say it passed! The inspection officer gave me a bit of a hard time about the receipt for my bumper, but eventually he put the sticker on and let me go. So naturally, the first thing I did was drive to my friend's house and kick off his bathroom remodel by taking the walk-in tub out of his house.

Christopher Sanchez

My “new” tow rig that I have yet to tow anything with… the squat on my cousins 04 duramax looked way worse than how it rode..it made the 6 hour trip home like a champ! Finally had to retire my old multicolored extended cab 1997 k1500 trash truck “rusty truck” as my son calls it. We needed more room as my wife and I recently had our second boy! (Maybe a bench seat is in the goblin’s future) I broke the news to my wife that we needed a new truck however her excitement was short lived when I told her I was trading up to this not so rusty 2000 Chevrolet K2500 7.4L with 4l80.. lol personally wish it had a 2-4 inch lift with 33s rather than 6in lift with 35s. I’m also learning to calculate Feet per gallon rather than miles.. after a new pwr steering pump and rebuilt gear box it’s mostly stopped staining my driveway but I absolutely love this ugly thing! The seats feel like two lazy boys and the back seat is freakin gigantic!.. it also helps me blend in with all of the oil field traffic that makes up southeast NM.. At most it will be used to pull a small to medium sized camper trailer 6 hours north once a year and the occasional trailering of the goblin/car to the nearest drag strip.. other wise just to burn large amount of fuel needlessly :) the wife has since come to love rusty 2.0..
2ECF998F-DCB9-4370-B06B-1646A9636601.jpeg
28AD39C7-8328-418C-93D9-E08163582E6F.jpeg
7EA92B3F-9398-4AC7-B5F9-A719E1AA9A41.jpeg