New tow pig

k.rollin

All the parts to get this rig put back together have arrived, except for the bumper. Unfortunately, pretty much everything in front gets assembled from the bumper up. All I can do right now is R&R the front cooling stack, front sway bar end links, and passenger side axle.

CaptFrank2001

Love my GM trucks & they hold their value. I had a nice 2008 Silverado 2500HD Turbo Diesel that I picked up used (one owner) for $40K. Sold it in 2017 for $26K. Now driving a very nice 2017 Silverado (High Country) 2500HD Turbo Diesel. It was a driver shuttle vehicle at the Daytona, Coke Zero 400 in 2017. They put 60 miles on it at the Speedway which took $5,000 off of the list price. Truck has not had one issue. In fact just drove it 2,100 miles, Florida to Texas and back to pick up three frames. Good luck with your truck !!!

Attachments

ctuinstra

Goblin Guru
Love my GM trucks & they hold their value. I had a nice 2008 Silverado 2500HD Turbo Diesel that I picked up used (one owner) for $40K. Sold it in 2017 for $26K. Now driving a very nice 2017 Silverado (High Country) 2500HD Turbo Diesel. It was a driver shuttle vehicle at the Daytona, Coke Zero 400 in 2017. They put 60 miles on it at the Speedway which took $5,000 off of the list price. Truck has not had one issue. In fact just drove it 2,100 miles, Florida to Texas and back to pick up three frames. Good luck with your truck !!!
Put that on the side and no one asks questions and you can go where ever you want. Free admission everywhere. :)

CaptFrank2001

Put that on the side and no one asks questions and you can go where ever you want. Free admission everywhere. :)
Actually I was asked so may time what it was an "Official Vehicle" of that I took that part off (under the doors). NASCAR had put on all the decals & I hated to take them off.