North Alabama & Middle Tennessee Meetup

r3drckt

Goblin Guru
Unfortunately, I just got orders for a TDY during that weekend so I’m not gonna be able to attend as originally planned :confused:

Gtstorey

Goblin Guru
If you to change it to another one, I’m still flexible. It will probably only be 2 or 3 of us anyway at the most. I haven’t heard anything from the ones in TN.

Gtstorey

Goblin Guru
So with a few more Goblins on road in the SE. I thought I would see if there is any interest in a late October get for a weekend. Should be still warm enough and I don’t want to step on the official Goblin gathering in Arkansas by setting it for late September or early October.

r3drckt

Goblin Guru
Just took the goblin for a test drive and it’s running worse. Need to pull the spark plugs and see if they’re fouled from burning oil now >.<

Gtstorey

Goblin Guru
Thought I would throw this out again for this Spring/Summer. If any interest, thinking about maybe weekend of June 17/18. But again I'm flexible on dates.
See links on first page for proposed routes.

Gtstorey

Goblin Guru
As weather warms up, I'll be driving one day every weekend. Some drives will be longer than others, but about any weekend you want to go, I can probably swing at least a few hours.

I tentatively can any weekend except June 7th-11th.

I can also do a March/April drive as well.
to

Robinjo

Goblin Guru
There also a 3rd Saturday Cars & Coffee at Stovehouse June 17th. Decatur's only a 45 minute jump from my house, so we could also hit that up. My son loves going to the car shows.

Gtstorey

Goblin Guru
I would really anticipate Saturday as a driving day, if this is being suggested for the larger gathering. I though out the Decatur as something to do outside of prime drive time.

There also a 3rd Saturday Cars & Coffee at Stovehouse June 17th. Decatur's only a 45 minute jump from my house, so we could also hit that up. My son loves going to the car shows.

Robinjo

Goblin Guru
Just throwing out ideas. If we do a Saturday drive and miss the C&C, it won't be a big deal. Starting to look like it may just be you, my son and I unless there are other in the region interested?

Robinjo

Goblin Guru
We go up every July and I play to tow mine up. Really looking forward to driving through to Cherokee and Townsend in it