NW Meet up in June 2021

Yustas

I may miss this event on June 27th as we go camping on that weekend.
But I found and registered on this Audi club event in Monroe where all car brands are allowed:

ReRamp

I'll be at both the Audi Club and Bremerton AutoX with my Subaru! I might trailer the donor car to one to get a feel for it before I rip it apart.

Yustas

I'm still in waiting list for AudiClub event in Monroe as there are only 50 participants. Hoping to get a spot there.

Yustas

Me and @ReRamp were autoXing there in Monroe. I didn't drive my goblin, but regular 4000lb RWD car instead)
My best time was 88.06 sec with passenger)). @ReRamp did better with his blue/yellow rocket!
It was well organized event! We've seen everything: rain, sun and fire.

Last edited:

ReRamp

Me and @ReRamp were autoXing there in Monroe. I didn't drove my goblin, but regular 4000lb RWD car instead)
My best time was 88.06 sec with passenger)). @ReRamp did better with his blue/yellow rocket!
It was well organized event! We've seen everything: rain, sun and fire.
I had a blast! Glad you came out. I'll set up a thread for future autox and related events in the area.

Yustas

Audi 4000 got the fire in a sharp turn (point @ 1:11 on the video above).
Luckily there was a water hose at near light post. And the water drainage right where the car has stopped.
Hard to say what caused the fire, owner said leaked injector seal. There ware a lot of coolant and some engine oil on the ground we washed away.

Jcas

So once again thank all of you who showed up Saturday the 5th. I hope you all had fun I know I did. I think we will do it again next year if you want but lets make it the 18th of June 2022

So a co worker and I are going for day out Saturday the 19th. We are going over to Naches/Yakima for lunch Via 410. If you want to join give a shout out will meet you in Tacoma 9:30 A.M. Looks to be a good day for a Goblin drive

Last edited: