NW Meet up in June 2022

Whidbey Goblin

Sorry it has been a very busy past few days. I would like to start 9ish or 10ish here at my home. The reason is very simple everytime I have been around anybody else with a Goblin it is two hours before we get to do what we planned to do so I can only imagine that we when we get a few more together it may take a bit longer.

Anyway I have ordered two Subway party platters for a mid afternoon snack. Then I thought that we would then take one of many drives that could be decided as a group once we see how the day is going weather wise.

If you would like to trailer yours here I have room for you to park the tow vehicles. Quite neighbor hood so all will be safe. The one run I had in mind I think will be too long for some as they have to travel quite a ways to get here and I want all to make it home safely.

So my real address is: 6412 64th Ave ct NW Gig Harbor Wa. 98335
call or text 253-282-1984 for any questions
I’m excited to meet everyone and check out the cars. I just received my chassis so it will be awhile til it’s on the road. I will be riding my motorcycle down the peninsula. Is there anything I can bring to contribute to the gathering?

Jcas

I’m excited to meet everyone and check out the cars. I just received my chassis so it will be awhile til it’s on the road. I will be riding my motorcycle down the peninsula. Is there anything I can bring to contribute to the gathering?
I think we have the basics covered but more is better lol. I heard your chassis was on its way. Always an exciting moment when that truck rounds the corner headed for your house. And we thought Christmas was exciting.

Jcas

Well the time is getting close and I would like to get a better Idea of how many people and how many cars plan to show up. I have plenty of room and a neighbor that says if we need his place that is okay too. I have an Idea of who is coming but would like a closer Idea please as I want to make sure that we have enough for all. Thank you in advance for your attention to this detail.

Jcas

I'm chasing an electrical gremlin at the moment, but intend to be there.
you too?????? I have figured a way to bypass mine mostly but it is still in a limp mode for 1st 2nd and Reverse. But by modifying the upper clutch switch have only a small delay. I have tried the ECM so now looking for a BCM as the throttle position sensor was not it either. I have thought of getting me a stuffed gremlin to put behind the grill.

AleX1/9

I was able to get a "late-in" for work and will have to leave by 11:30 but I'm stoked I'll be there!

Whidbey Goblin

Well the time is getting close and I would like to get a better Idea of how many people and how many cars plan to show up. I have plenty of room and a neighbor that says if we need his place that is okay too. I have an Idea of who is coming but would like a closer Idea please as I want to make sure that we have enough for all. Thank you in advance for your attention to this detail.
I will be there but I will be on my motorcycle.

Ross

Goblin Guru
I was really hoping to visit on my way to Vancouver, but they still haven't opened up the border crossing. Not sure I will get to visit y'all, and the family by June.

Jcas

Anytime you get the chance to come down please feel free to look us up. My build has all been in the midst of this mess and has made it rather rough on some parts of it so can relate.

ReRamp

I'll be there! I just got my donor, so I won't be bringing a goblin