*Official Builders Thread* -- Where are you located?

ah.b.normal

Goblin Guru
Were you going for Ornery or Honorary? Maybe both? lol
Pretty sure it doesn't make any difference.:eek: Though I wish you'd somehow put me in Greenville, GA, though I do wander almost constantly. In Billings, MT now for Daughter's wedding, just left Ft. Worth, TX where I helped a Goblin owner Cross his final eyes and dot his T's! His creature is running and driving now!, now he's got to get the State of TX to register it! It was quite satisfying to help another Goblin leave behind it's cocoon and fly!

ah.b.normal

Goblin Guru
Nope, that's correct! John (Jkean949) was the original purchaser... life got in the way for him and unfortunately it never left his garage. My goal is to get her on the road beginning of next year but 7 years of sitting has left me with a lot of mysteries, missing parts, and a seized engine.
Stuck engine?, maybe. Seized? seems unlikely but always possible. I'd spray plain motor oil into the cylinders, through the spark plug hole and maybe some with a little compressed air into the intake tract. If it is truly seized ya can't ruin it!;) This forum is full of info and should be able to ID anything missing or just plain strange looking. There is a gap on the exhaust side of the engine, down low near the Passenger side half shaft where you should be able to pry against the flywheel teeth to rotate the engine. I don't know if you can get to the teeth through the opening on top of the F35? Take lots of pix!, this is a bit of a historical artifact as well. Best of Luck!

devianteng

Were you going for Ornery or Honorary? Maybe both? lol
Haha, good catch...got that fixed. :D

Pretty sure it doesn't make any difference.:eek: Though I wish you'd somehow put me in Greenville, GA, though I do wander almost constantly. In Billings, MT now for Daughter's wedding, just left Ft. Worth, TX where I helped a Goblin owner Cross his final eyes and dot his T's! His creature is running and driving now!, now he's got to get the State of TX to register it! It was quite satisfying to help another Goblin leave behind it's cocoon and fly!
I got you added in a special section at the bottom of the list, and it says "Greenville, GA". I felt it best to separate from the Goblins in the GA list, because yours isn't a Goblin. Maybe one day I can move you to that list. ;)

CCascioli

I'm out in the Clayton area from time to time, possibly much more in the not-so-distant future.
I moved here about 2 years ago and this place is booming since then.. Definitely not the small town my wife sold me on lol. But hey, if your ever in the area you should swing by :D