Scotts extended low entry track #321 09 SS/TC

Scott #321

I have the passenger side axle sorted out to use a half shaft.
Half shaft from a 05 Saturn Vue w/manualMG3 (discontinued salvage only)
CV Axle from a 10 Saturn Vue XE (Autozone 10971N)
Drivers side I used the 2000 Grand Am axle like others have used for the F23 conversion (Autozone 9467N)
Based solely on the axle thickness the passenger side should be stronger than the drivers side now + it is just a little longer to not run in the outer limits of the inboard joint.

Scott #321

Started the process of chasing heat from the radiator to keep the passenger compartment cool. Made a extended firewall and cover to go between firewall and radiator. This way I will still get non-heated air from the nose over the radiator into passenger area. Going to need to diffuse some air to get it out the side as to not come around and back in.
20230403_200022.jpg
20230402_213348.jpg
20230404_173916.jpg
20230404_173927.jpg

Desert Sasqwatch

Goblin Guru
Great idea and best spot to pick up unheated air for the passenger compartment. Guessing you did not see the air plenum that I added to my hood to pick up air above the radiator and get it into the cockpit. I don't have a recent photo of the closeable air vents I installed into the plenum that are right at your knees.

Scott #321

I saw yours just wanted to go another way. I have room to install small round vents in the fire wall IG I want the heat at a later date. A pool noodle can be shoved between the cp and hood to close off the fresh air but I doubt I will go that route.