Shadow Lou Racing, street,track,autocross Goblin

PHerder

Brad,

Your fourth picture of the solid transmission mount looks like it has been cut and doesn't line up. Am I looking at it correctly?

AleX1/9

Looks good! I think you're one of the few who powdercoated the subframe to match the frame. I like it

George

Goblin Guru
End of another week. Not much progress finished hooking up and adjusting items that had been installed. Installed and wired tail lights. Received brake rotors and other items. Mounted two rotors and wheels.

Brad

Attachments

George

Goblin Guru
Question to the collective. Thinking about using a 24" x 12" heat exchanger mounter on the rear bar as a whale tail.
it would not function a 100% for either function but might do a good job of cooling and give some down force. Air fences and air dam could be added. also make it adjustable for angle.

Brad

Last edited:

George

Goblin Guru
Not much got done this week. Did start the engine fixed a couple of vacuum leaks. Waiting for things to arrive

Brad

JeffsGoblin

Goblin Guru
That is cool! Nice job! Puts a damper on rear visibility, but thats what side mirrors are for. ;)

Last edited:

ctuinstra

Goblin Guru
I REALLY like that intercooler! I know it may be in the way but this car doesn't have a windshield mounted rear view mirror. I don't normally look over my shoulder as I back trailers and such using only the side mirrors. Where did you get that intercooler, part number? How are you addressing the issue of the cooler being higher than the fill cap?

George

Goblin Guru
The heat exchanger is adjustable for angle which also changes the height of the rear edge. I found it on Frozen Boost. About $150.00. The fill will be on the upper cooler inlet
To add air flow a sheet metal fence could be added.

Brad

George

Goblin Guru
Set the car on the ground and moved it to the alignment rack. Set the basic alignment. Did some bump and drop test for camber curve and toe curve.
Moved back to jack stands. Worked on installing Aquimist Water Injection

Brad

George

Goblin Guru
Received seats, belts and rails.install and adjusted seat belts ( do not like that job).
Install removable steering wheel. Felt the steering wheel was to close so moved it forward 3.75". Like this a lot better. Waiting for radiator and heat exchanger from being coated.

Brad

Attachments