SmsDetroit Registered!!! Extended Track Goblin 09 Turbo SS

SmsDetroit

Goblin Guru
Got a Dragy for my birthday. We out to Mexico and had some fun. No to bad. Spinning off the launch. My best 0-60 was 3.39
IMG_1359.png

Last edited:

jirwin

Goblin Guru
Took it out on lunch and could figure it out. I did a couple pulls but it didn't record anything. Idk what I did wrong. Will have to mess with it later

jirwin

Goblin Guru
Yeah I did both. It was dead when I started, and wouldn't connect while it was charging. I unplugged the charger and connected, then plugged it back in. It might not have liked that. I'll mess with it again on the way to the gym. Guess I'll have to floor it again... darn it :D

SmsDetroit

Goblin Guru
IMG_1709.jpeg
IMG_1716.jpeg

It’s hard to tell but I laid the windshield back 10deg. I like it. Doesn’t look like a wall not. I am planning to replace the windshield (someone cracked it) and when I do I’ll lay it back a bit more

Desert Sasqwatch

Goblin Guru
It can be tilted back further and put a curve into it to make it stiffer. The frame can be curved and the center and two outside mounting holes can be redrilled to get the 'proper' layback. And the curve gives enough knuckle room between the windshield and steering wheel. :D

20201130_115806.jpg

Mahkoi

Looks better. The rake of the windscreen has been bugging me. It doesn't match the rest of the car. I might play around with mine this winter. Glad the see the Hellcat is still around. I had some concerns over a recent FB post.