Sneak Peek - Goblin V2

jirwin

Goblin Guru
Is the radiator still in the front? Looks like its got a hood exit like a lot of rear/mid engine supercars.

Adam

Administrator
Staff member
Is the radiator still in the front? Looks like its got a hood exit like a lot of rear/mid engine supercars.
The radiator is mounted like the Lotus Elise and similar cars. Air enters through the front, goes up through the radiator and then out of the hood.

jirwin

Goblin Guru
Will anything be happening to the Goblin V1? Will they be sold alongside each other, or will one replace the other?

Rauq

Goblin Guru
Do you think this will increase or decrease complaints that you don't offer a kit based off of (insert random donor here)?

edit: that didn't take long, 11 minutes after that was posted lol

Last edited:

Ark :D

Goblin Guru
Looks sweet!
  1. Is that a curved glass windshield?
  2. Is the bodywork still fiberglass?
Goblin V2 will put me in a bad position. There's only room for one toy in the garage.

ccgillett

Please tell us "Classic" owners that we'll be able to get parts for our builds. I still need a hood, engine cover, and side panels for #13.

comegetjoe

Goblin Guru
Certified windshield to pass strict inspections?
ABS possible?

Lots of questions, but those two make me think the most.

Desert Sasqwatch

Bigfoot Goblin
Keep in mind that swapping the FWD pieces into a mid-RWD configuration also swaps the ends of the car that the ABS has to control. The dynamics of the chassis and suspension are totally reversed from what the ABS Computer was programmed for. So unless this computer can be hacked and the programming changed, don't believe keeping the ABS is a viable option. But I don't want to say it can't be done without knowledge, time and $$$.