Stainless Steel Muffler replacement

Hey everyone, let me start out by introducing myself. My name is Matt and I am the owner of a fab shop in Minnesota called Forever Fabrication. A few weeks ago an awesome guy by the name of Josh brought by his stock Goblin exhaust and trusted us to make him a stainless steel version of it. Here at Forever Fab we make custom performance exhaust systems all the time and this was no different.

For the build we used 2.5" piping along with a matching muffler, all our favorite parts from our friends at Stainless bros/Ticon Industries. Throw on a 3/8" stainless LSJ Flange and some dimple die gussets and Forever Fab flare and boom there you have it!

We can also make a 3" version too and sorry but we are waiting for a sound clip, Josh just needs to get his Goblin back together and we'll get get that clip!

Price is still being worked out but it will be one of the first products offered on our new website that is under construction-

Foreverfabparts.com

Attachments

Spague

I also like the look. For those of us that have two O2 sensors in the exhaust. Can that be accommodated?

Dsteinhorst

That's a sharp looking exhaust. It looks like there's a 3" to 2-1/2" transition after the flange; is that correct? I'm curious if the tacked on nameplate is going to rattle.
I'm close enough to do local pick up if I ordered.
My main complaints with the DF exhaust are quality (My 2" exhaust has tons of cracks, which DF has made right on) and if you go with the 3", it is deafening. I'm still running my busted 2" to keep the noise down.

Post price when you can. I may be in for one.

Jmar1622

That's a sharp looking exhaust. It looks like there's a 3" to 2-1/2" transition after the flange; is that correct? I'm curious if the tacked on nameplate is going to rattle.
My main complaints with the DF exhaust are quality (My 2" exhaust has tons of cracks, which DF has made right on) and if you go with the 3", it is deafening. I'm still running my busted 2" to keep the noise down.

Yes it is flared out to 3" to fit the flange. Where are you located?

Like Josh said it is a 3"-2.5" but that was jus because of the Flanges we sourced only came in a 3" for our production line we'll be making our own flanges so the 2.5" muffler will have a 2.5" flange.

GoblinGuyZ

Nice, I'm not a huge fan of the original exhaust style but have to say this looks proper. I think the stock muffler is probably my least favorite thing about the Goblin but that's just my personal opinion. Of course DF is trying to keep the price point affordable but I think it's one place that could use some attention and something like this would really bring it up to spec with the rest of the car

Jmar1622

I can't figure out how to get the video posted here. I put it on FB, but It sounds great! I don't like a loud exhaust. This has a nice idle and a great sound when you hit the gas.

Jmar1622

That sounds about the same as the DF exhaust of the same diameter.

I sure hate how the Ecotec sounds like a tractor. :p

I'm near Wisconsin Dells.
I think so, it seems like it's got a better tone in my opinion.

Ok, I was going to offer you come over and check it out, but that's about 5 hours from me.