Woodward Cruise

SmsDetroit

Goblin Guru
How would everyone feel about meeting up at my facility Thursday night around 5 like last year. Then anyone wanting to cruise Friday we can meet up at my house. I’ll have room for 1 or 2 maybe 3 goblins in my garage if anyone wants to leave them there Thursday night

SmsDetroit

Goblin Guru
So no one has to look way back in the post. My facility address is 2179 Crooks rd. Rochester Hills 48309. Message me if you would like my phone number

SmsDetroit

Goblin Guru
Bringing the meet up for this Thursday over to this thread. Meeting up at 5:00 unless people want a little later at the above address

SmsDetroit

Goblin Guru
So Thursday weather isn’t looking good. I’ll probably be going out Wednesday. I’ll definitely be out on Friday and Saturday. If the weather report doesn’t change do we want to move the meet up to Friday. I’m off all day Friday so I’m open to any time

Last edited:

neodied

Assuming the weather guessers aren't completely out to lunch, looks like tomorrow would be a bit wet for Goblins:

I'd be in for some cruising Friday afternoon or evening even though that'll be busier.

SmsDetroit

Goblin Guru
I’ll be out Friday. I don’t work on Friday. We can still meet at my facility or we can meet at my house which is closer to Woodward

Mahkoi

I’ll be out Friday. I don’t work on Friday. We can still meet at my facility or we can meet at my house which is closer to Woodward
I'm off Friday as well so I'm free all day. What time are we wanting to meet up. I'll have a passenger with me Friday. My buddy has never done Woodward so it should be a good experience for him.

neodied

Wherever we start from, should make sure to stay well away from the 9 Mile to 11 Mile section between 5pm-6pm when they do the ribbon cutting and opening lights and sirens show.

SmsDetroit

Goblin Guru
If you guys are cool with it I’d say let’s meet up at my house. It’s an easy drive down big beaver to Woodward. I was out tonight and it was packed