Rttoys’s track- ‘06 ss/sc #184

Desert Sasqwatch

Goblin Guru
It will change the weight over nose, better redo the suspension settings...maybe a little more ground clearance is required? I've got a set 33/12.50-15s sitting in the garage, those would get you there! :p

Rttoys

Goblin Guru
So, to my turn signal problem. Somehow I never ran turn signals to the front for some reason. I somehow assumed run and turn signal was on the same circuit. Not sure how or where I screwed that up, but I also had power at both blue and lt blue wires when signals were on. Not sure what how or why, but I fixed it buy cutting the left and right signal witness at the bcm and they work properly. Sooooo. I just ran the wires from the bcm to the front mirrors and called it a day. :cool:

Attachments

Rttoys

Goblin Guru
After I put everything back together it was time to drain and fill the trans and put the “hood” on.

to drain the trans, I took a harbor Freight t handle Allen and cut it down, then used an 8mm wrench to pull the plug. :cool:

So, now I mounted the hood and I officially call it done. :cool: Although it will never be done done, it’s at a point where I can drive it and get it inspected. All else is now mods, add-ons and repairs.

hell of a long journey. :)

Attachments

Rttoys

Goblin Guru
Added a cup holder And some grip tape to the floor.

On the cup holder I used a can tumblr I painted to match everything. Then added Velcro to the bottom, so it can be removed to be cleaned.

The wifey was concerned when getting out and her feet slipping, so I stuck skate board grip tape to the floor to help with that.

Attachments

JBINTX

Goblin Guru
OH! The cup holder is nice! I have been thinking about that one too.
Let us know how the velcro does with a full drink and a hard turn. :)

Zoom Zoom

Goblin Guru
So, to my turn signal problem. Somehow I never ran turn signals to the front for some reason. I somehow assumed run and turn signal was on the same circuit. Not sure how or where I screwed that up, but I also had power at both blue and lt blue wires when signals were on. Not sure what how or why, but I fixed it buy cutting the left and right signal witness at the bcm and they work properly. Sooooo. I just ran the wires from the bcm to the front mirrors and called it a day. :cool:
Will the Goblin fit in the toy hauler or can you pull behind it.

Rttoys

Goblin Guru
Ya. Wouldn’t be my first time doing that. My last trailer had a tall deck and no dove tail in the back, so I had to lift the ramp a bit and add a long portable ramp to it. :eek: I’ll have to dig up a pic of the last setup.

Zoom Zoom

Goblin Guru
According to all calculations, it will fit. That was one of the reasons I built the standard frame and not the extended frame. BUT, I haven’t physically put it in there yet though. I will test it, here soon and report back.
All else fails just pull behind toy hauler, It’s legal in Florida for truck to pull fifth wheel then trailer or car behind as long as you don’t pull a ball hitch and another ball hitch in combination but you still see people doing it.

Attachments