Search results

1. T

Missing Ground

I am still working on the harness. In Part 6, at 1:23, I need to connect 3 ground wires to a new ground lug I just taped in. I don't see the fuse box ground here. Where does that wire come from. I would like to try to trace it back to see what I have done, but don't see it mentioned in any of...
  2. T

Powder Coating options

What parts did you have powder coated/finished other than the chassis? Did you have them finished in the same color or a secondary color for your build? I am beginning conversations with a local vendor and don't know what to be prepared for when my kit arrives. Any feedback and/or advice is...
  3. T

Toxik's Track Goblin - '06 SS/SC Donor # 351

My background was originally in collision repair before I returned to college and started working in data. I haven't had a project to work on in almost 10 years and have been wanted to get a project car. I saw a video on Donut Media about kit cars and found the DF Goblin. Since then I have been...
  4. T

Engine won't start

I recently bought this donor and it appears to me that the engine is flooding with fuel and either won't start, or will only run for ~5 seconds. I have tested the injectors and they aren't leaking and I confirmed the fuel pressure wasn't really high. The previous owner mentioned that he had...
  5. T

How much risk is too much risk?

Hey, My name's Logan and I'm on the hunt for a donor. I have been limiting my search to running/driving donors for the most part. I have limited mechanical automotive experience (worked in collision repair 10 years ago) and don't want to get too far in over my head with this project. That said...
  6. T

What is going on here?

I am new to the forum and am currently in search of a donor. I came across this cobalt on facebook marketplace and can't tell what is going on. It looks like it's both TC and SC? Is that's what's going on here or am I missing something...