Search results

1. ColoradoCryptoTrader

sheet metal roof idea - affordable too

I am working on my own roof idea to match the side panels for materials and mounting. The Design made this fancy MS paint design, and an even fancier cardbaord and tape mock up to match my side panels, and plan on using leftover wrap. using the removable steel bars for center support. I hope...
  2. ColoradoCryptoTrader

anyone in colorado have the glass windshield laying around?

I am looking to use a glass windshield to get VIN inspection in Colorado, I thought there was one floating around for use. Anyone have one I can "rent" from you for a day?? Otherwise its off to Montana I go. Thanks!
  3. ColoradoCryptoTrader

scratched powdercoat - check this out

myperfectcolor seems to be the only place I have found enamel touchup paint that is color matched to Prismatic. It was a perfect match for the metallic flake. Total rip off on price $50 for the small nail polish bottle but I could not find this anywhere else.
  4. ColoradoCryptoTrader

cant believe that i cant find this electrical gremlin...

no crank no start, when i jump the load side of the crank relay (pins 30 and 87) I blow the crank fuse. When I jump pins 30 and 85 it cranks. 85 is a good ground. I think, but that isnt making sense to me. am I looking at the relay spot correctly? could I have internal damage in my starter...
  5. ColoradoCryptoTrader

air temperature data for air-air intercooler

Hey folks, I have installed these nice Mishimoto 1/8" bung couplers on both sides of my rear mount air to air intercooler. If anyone is interested I can do some air temp tracking and see how well it does both with and without the fans I have on there. Maybe some water spray testing would be...
  6. ColoradoCryptoTrader

anyone replace the SS flex lines? will not stop leaking

which part here isnt working? thinking the fittings on the flex hoses are bad. always leaking where the hard lines connect to flex. i cannot get mine to seal properly. have tried at least 20 times each. what is everyone else doing here?
  7. ColoradoCryptoTrader

parking brake switch location in BCM - 2008 SS

anyone know where I can find this pin in the BCM?? I would like to tap into the wire and put to ground so I can calibrate my new brake switch. I found info on a 2009 putting it in X1 pin 14. I think 2008 might be different. manual transmission also. I really really really do not want to take...
  8. ColoradoCryptoTrader

tpms / key fob box importance?

I am missing this box (I have one on order from rock auto) I have a no crank no start. No power to starter relay. No power to purple starter wire. Before I start checking grounds and GM high speed lan connections does anyone know if not having this box will result in a no crank no start due...
  9. ColoradoCryptoTrader

subframe 5/8" carriage bolt length?

I am missing the carriage bolts for the sub frame that bolt up by the coolant hoses. Can someone please post up the total length of the 5/8"-11 carriage bolts so I can pick some up locally? Thanks!!
  10. ColoradoCryptoTrader

Dragonfire Racing D steering wheel black suede brand new

I have this brand new wheel for sale, I decided to go with a different wheel and my return period on ebay has ended. This wheel has thumb indents that I didn't really care for, but I know a lot of people love them. I never installed this one, its brand new, I do not have the original box...
  11. ColoradoCryptoTrader

this is my vinyl wrap thread

Hello :-) I will document the various items on the car that I am vinyl wrapping. I am using the following materials... Teckwrap - Kelly Green - high gloss (RB22-HD) Teckwrap - Dark Platinum - high gloss (RB12-HD) 3M metallic silver pinstripe 1/4" width Generic knifeless tape This is my first...
  12. ColoradoCryptoTrader

Motegi MR133

Hey everyone, my frame is coming in a week and here is what I have picked out for wheels - still deciding on tire brand. Motegi MR133 hyper silver 17x9.5 5x4.5 25mm US Wheel adapters 5x110 to 5x4.5 25mm thick I plan on running 275/40R17 all around (tire diameter is 25.7" compared to the stock...
  13. ColoradoCryptoTrader

LNF downpipe flanges for custom exhaust?

Hey everyone, does anyone know where I can get a 4 bolt exhaust flange that mates the downpipe to the o2 housing? Looking to fab a custom exhaust from the o2 housing back. I checked with ZZP and no luck. Thanks!
  14. ColoradoCryptoTrader

.DWG file for the button panels??

Took me a few tries but I made a pretty accurate .DWG for the Cobalt gauge cluster.
  15. ColoradoCryptoTrader

Goblin #333 (Adam T - Denver, CO) Turbo with a few other mods

Hello I am Adam T from sunny Denver Colorado, I am a Mechanical Engineer, glass artist, and I also like to mess around with bitcoin. I have landed chassis #333 extended full cage with full door bars and I intend on streeting. I think this one is going to have a lot of unique design features that...
  16. ColoradoCryptoTrader

1 unknown plug on the engine harness

I have identified and labeled every plug on the engine harness except this 3 wire plug. Can anyone identify this for me please? Im thinking its something with the AC or condenser. Its up front to the right by the high pressure fuel pump. Thank you!!
  17. ColoradoCryptoTrader

steering column bearing part number?

having a hard time getting this out. I see stamp KOYO 6904. I guess any 6904 bearing looks like it should have the same specs.