A Peek Into DF Kit Car

AnthonyWP

Afternoon Goblin Family & Friends. Happy Tuesday!

View attachment 27221

What's going on at DFKC today?

Stewart Transport arrived sometime last night & loaded 4 kits this morning, headed home to some of y'all. The driver is resetting his hours & should be departing sometime tomorrow. In the mean time, his trailer is here & he's trying out some local BBQ. Texas makes THE best BBQ around!

View attachment 27222

#340 on the rotisserie today...

View attachment 27223

Pieces coming together to start #339...

View attachment 27224

View attachment 27225

Tomorrow we're looking forward to meeting Mike, a possible new Goblin Family member who has been trying his hardest to get out here for the last 2 months or so but calendars kept clashing. It looks like tomorrow may be the day where he finally makes it by! We'll always make time for you guys when you want to come by, if at all possible.

View attachment 27226

Look...A bribe arrived today!

View attachment 27227

Just kidding! It's a "I appreciate you guys" gift from a local customer. Yummy!

Have a great day y'all!
[/QUOTE
Afternoon Goblin Family & Friends. Happy Tuesday!

View attachment 27221

Stewart Transport arrived sometime last night & loaded 4 kits this morning, headed home to some of y'all. The driver is resetting his hours & should be departing sometime tomorrow. In the mean time, his trailer is here & he's trying out some local BBQ. Texas makes THE best BBQ around!

View attachment 27222

#340 on the rotisserie today...

View attachment 27223

Pieces coming together to start #339...

View attachment 27224

View attachment 27225

Tomorrow we're looking forward to meeting Mike, a possible new Goblin Family member who has been trying his hardest to get out here for the last 2 months or so but calendars kept clashing. It looks like tomorrow may be the day where he finally makes it by! We'll always make time for you guys when you want to come by, if at all possible.

View attachment 27226

Look...A bribe arrived today!

View attachment 27227

Just kidding! It's a "I appreciate you guys" gift from a local customer. Yummy!

Have a great day y'all!
Will DFKitCars ever sell the raw chassis parts for costumers to weld themselves? Personally I'd get prewelded but I think it's something DF can offer that will not only get kits out slightly faster (the unwelded that is) and has a little something for those who want to have more hands on experience with their kits

Andrewlee92

Will DFKitCars ever sell the raw chassis parts for costumers to weld themselves? Personally I'd get prewelded but I think it's something DF can offer that will not only get kits out slightly faster (the unwelded that is) and has a little something for those who want to have more hands on experience with their kits
That would be difficult to do with out having a Jig.

GoblinGal

Goblin Guru
Hey Anthony, thanks for your question!

We think our 12 - 13 weeks is fast. In fact, it's MUCH faster than any other kit company at this point. Our goal is to get that time frame lower & we have things going into place to do our best to make it happen.

As far as selling raw chassis parts & allowing customers to have a "more hands on experience"? A jig would definitely be a requirement not to mention how we sell our kits as no fabrication required. It's one of our biggest sales points.

We'll hope to add you to our Goblin Family soon so you can experience your own build & share it with others. Email us @ [email protected] if you ever need any help or have questions!

GoblinGal

Goblin Guru
Good Morning Goblin Family & Friends,

Later today we'll be dropping another new video as part of our instructional video series....This one is "Installing the radiator mount structure"...Keep your eyes out for it.

Sometime overnight, Stewart Transport pulled out & headed out. 4 more kits headed home, we can't WAIT to see how these builds come along!

This morning #339 is coming along on the jig, her 1st stop in production

Lots of stuff going on here but I wanted y'all to know that you're appreciated, thank you for believing in us & putting your trust in us!

GoblinGal

Goblin Guru
Happy Thursday afternoon Goblin Family & Friends!

#342 on the jig

#342 will be making her way home to Colorado on a future Stewart regional shipment, Colorado Springs specifically.

This month's t-shirt contest on FB ends at 5PM CST today. It's easy to enter, just post a picture of your Goblin!

Ross

Goblin Guru
Happy Monday Goblin Family & Friends! Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!
We have so much going on behind the scenes & so many plans being worked on for future stuff, growing growing growing!
My lips are SEALED & I can't be bribed but something HUGE is coming up next month & no, it's not the new shifter! Y'all are going to be BLOWN away!
Be prepared to have your mind BLOWN!!! And for this SURPRISE it's not going to cost you guys a PENNY!
Have a great day y'all!
Well, It is October now, so the big reveal is...
Michael Reitz (Rauq) won the T shirt contest on Facebook! Congrats.

DF Kit Car
Hey Michael, congrats! You're our winner! I'll email you at the email address we have on file to get your shirt size.

GoblinGal

Goblin Guru
Yes, it is October but my lips are STILL sealed on our HUGE surprise LATER this month. Believe me, IF I could tell you now I would!

Things our announcement WON'T be:

Boring
A new baby
Slow
A new "Goblin"
Quiet
A new part or anything you can purchase from us
Pink

There, that should help narrow it down, right?

Have a great weekend y'all!

Brett

So, that's a yes.

I cannot count the number of times I flew off one of those.

Random side note about Miracle Rounds, while the patent for them has long expired, the company that held the patent is still in business making commercial playground equipment.

Sparvy

Yes, it is October but my lips are STILL sealed on our HUGE surprise LATER this month. Believe me, IF I could tell you now I would!

View attachment 27317

Things our announcement WON'T be:

Boring
A new baby
Slow
A new "Goblin"
Quiet
A new part or anything you can purchase from us
Pink

There, that should help narrow it down, right?

View attachment 27318

Have a great weekend y'all!
Your moving to a bigger and better facility....well that's my guess at least!