Goblin picture game

Ross

Goblin Guru
It was a nice day to wash the winter off of mad Max, and take him out on a drive.
Seems like my small town is historic in guns.

First stop, the historic Daisy airgun museum.

Then off to Rogers Veteran Memorial park, where I found a gun from the great war of 1914-1918

And even found a goblin hiding in the 16" projectiles from an Iowa class battleship.

Not sure that this trip is classified as National or State historic... just my small town's tribute to the past.

Ross

Goblin Guru
What.... the race is still going... Although I have heard it is illegal in some states to have race numbers on your car.

Next challenge:
Your goblin and something else.... up to you, but you have to tell the story.

Rttoys

Goblin Guru
Next challenge:
Your goblin and something else.... up to you, but you have to tell the story.
I thought this would be easy for anyone, but its been almost 2 months, so I’ll bump it.

This is Joebob and myself at an exotic coffee and cars. It’s not invite only, but there is a guy that says if you can park with the cool kids or you have to go to the neighboring parking lot. We were accepted in with the cars that range from $100k to $6million. :eek: Just in 1 picture there is over $10mil in cars.
38D310BE-8582-43EA-85AD-E57C6B4148F3.jpeg
AFEE887B-06A9-48DD-8B17-E39E7DC16854.jpeg

Last edited:

Rttoys

Goblin Guru
I have been in one at autocross. 1 second water than me. :eek: So ya. It qualifies. I think it was a model 3 or something. Either way, it was hella fast.

what’s next?

r3drckt

Goblin Guru
It was fun racing that against my c8. Amazing to see how close it is in a straight line.

Next challenge: Your Goblin getting a “bath”

(loose term since I doubt we hose these down)

r3drckt

Goblin Guru
It can be as simple as shining up the wheels or tires, dusting off the garage dust that settles on the car, or even applying leather cleaner/protector to your seats.

Remember everyone, LOOSE term of “bath”