Goblin picture game

Ark :D

Goblin Guru
Next challenge:

somewhere on your “Sunday drive”.
Some of you sods need to get back in this game so it's not the same three people posting all the time!....

That being said, it was sunny and a beautiful 78 degrees in Lancaster, PA today; the perfect day to just go drive. So I did!

Got the car out of the garage for my first pic.
20220605_163837.jpg

Realized nobody got the mail yesterday, so I stopped by the mailbox.
20220605_164000.jpg

My daughter's former elementary school is right down the road from home, and there was a boy-in-blue parked there. He wasn't in his car, so I took the opportunity...
20220605_164337.jpg

20220605_164346.jpg

If there is a single tourist attraction in this boring city, it's Willow Valley. I live 5 minutes from there so I figured I'd swing by the chapel for my next photo op.

20220605_164858.jpg

Then I had actual errands to do, so I stopped by the local supermarket, Giant.

20220605_165242.jpg

My daughter texted me and asked for a chocolate shake, and who am I to say no?

20220605_170417.jpg

I drove through the county park and saw there was a softball game going on, so I watched a few innings until a batter went down hard from a forearm to the face and stayed down. As they were tending to him, I took my leave.

20220605_171240.jpg

Another shot from inside the park. It was such a nice day, I didn't want to go home yet.

20220605_172148.jpg

Finally, stopped by ye olde sandwich shoppe to get some grub for dinner.

20220605_175152.jpg

Ok, next "challenge": any pic with a loved one in the car, in front of a restaurant, bar, or shop of any kind. Up your picture game, newcomers!

JBINTX

Goblin Guru
Some of you sods need to get back in this game so it's not the same three people posting all the time!....

That being said, it was sunny and a beautiful 78 degrees in Lancaster, PA today; the perfect day to just go drive. So I did!

Got the car out of the garage for my first pic.
View attachment 33414

Realized nobody got the mail yesterday, so I stopped by the mailbox.
View attachment 33415

My daughter's former elementary school is right down the road from home, and there was a boy-in-blue parked there. He wasn't in his car, so I took the opportunity...
View attachment 33416

View attachment 33417

If there is a single tourist attraction in this boring city, it's Willow Valley. I live 5 minutes from there so I figured I'd swing by the chapel for my next photo op.

View attachment 33418

Then I had actual errands to do, so I stopped by the local supermarket, Giant.

View attachment 33419

My daughter texted me and asked for a chocolate shake, and who am I to say no?

View attachment 33420

I drove through the county park and saw there was a softball game going on, so I watched a few innings until a batter went down hard from a forearm to the face and stayed down. As they were tending to him, I took my leave.

View attachment 33421

Another shot from inside the park. It was such a nice day, I didn't want to go home yet.

View attachment 33422

Finally, stopped by ye olde sandwich shoppe to get some grub for dinner.

View attachment 33423

Ok, next "challenge": any pic with a loved one in the car, in front of a restaurant, bar, or shop of any kind. Up your picture game, newcomers!
I loved “chapter one”. Can’t wait for more of your story!!! :)

RCK605

Here. Not in front, but near a restaurant anyway. My 79yr old grandpa went for a ride.

Next challenge, your car in front of a body of water.
That's awesome! My grandpa would have loved these things if he was still here.