Kenny and Ashleys extended city goblin- 08 SS TC DONOR #218

Goblin Graber

Do you actually know how to wrap btw?!
Ive done a hood and roof before and have every wrap tool imaginable. I was going to do my wife’s Grand Cherokee then I bought her a new Renegade Trailhawk and don’t feel like taking it all apart.

Newer vinyl isn’t as hard as it used to be if you buy good material. I would only buy 3M, Avery, or Vvivid. Don’t just buy some random no name stuff. All the good ones stretch well with heat and have air releases printed into the adhesive to make it easier to work bubbles out.

I do have an ace up my sleeve in that my buddy runs the graphics department at Auto Trim Design right up the street. He said he would stop by after work one night if I f*** up my hood and help me redo it.

Kenny123

Ive done a hood and roof before and have every wrap tool imaginable. I was going to do my wife’s Grand Cherokee then I bought her a new Renegade Trailhawk and don’t feel like taking it all apart.

Newer vinyl isn’t as hard as it used to be if you buy good material. I would only buy 3M, Avery, or Vvivid. Don’t just buy some random no name stuff. All the good ones stretch well with heat and have air releases printed into the adhesive to make it easier to work bubbles out.

I do have an ace up my sleeve in that my buddy runs the graphics department at Auto Trim Design right up the street. He said he would stop by after work one night if I f*** up my hood and help me redo it.
Heck yah man! Always nice to have friends with skills! The carbon wrap im looking at is Vivvid specifically because of the air release technology. Thanks for the input brotha!

Goblin Graber

Heck yah man! Always nice to have friends with skills! The carbon wrap im looking at is Vivvid specifically because of the air release technology. Thanks for the input brotha!
I’m the kind of guy that isn’t scared to watch a YouTube video and try anything new. Checkout the videos from CK Wraps on YouTube. He has a lot of good tips and tricks.

Get some extra material so you can stick and heat and stretch it to find it’s limits. For the most part you can just keep peeling up the film and hit it with a little heat and it will go back to smooth and you can try to relay it. There’s a point we’re you go too far and it won’t go back.

Kenny123

Does anyone have pics of the intake bracket and how it fastens the end of the intake to the car??

Towerdog

Goblin Guru

I got my wrap Certification using Avery and I do like it more than others. 3M is not bad you just pay extra for the name.

Ark :D

Goblin Guru
I know y'all are intent on wrapping, but I just want to add that I had great results with DYC plastidip. I didnt want to invest in the sprayer and misc other stuff, but now I can change the color any time I want and it looks really good. Got a few rough spots here and there but now I have some experience.

Rttoys

Goblin Guru
I used 3M carbon fiber wrap. Had a guy do it though. Vivid blue carbon fiber was my first choice, but it didn’t work around all the curves of the hood. 3 M black carbon fiber worked well. I didn't do it myself. I had a friend do it.

Last edited:

Zoom Zoom

Goblin Guru
Call seibon in California directly. Thats what I did and they had it to me 2 days later. Sucks man but its truly no one's fault but covid.
Pilot delivery just called to set up delivery for tomorrow between 12-4 all because you give me good LUCK talking to you

Kenny123

What do your mounting brackets look like for your headlights. This is exactly what I have wanted to do on my car. Looks sick!
Thanks man! Honestly all we did was get flat stock from lowes and cut it to length and drill 3 holes. Middle for mounting the plate to the frame and the out side 2 for the lights. I still need to get it powder coated though.

2.0 Turbo

Bought these brake line mounts and love them!! They were a bit pricey but no drilling into my control arms so I was happy. Also got the brake lights and intercooler pump working.
Where did you purchase the brake line holders an possibly a part number? Thanks in advance.