Left over parts from engine swap

mike_sno

Goblin Guru
Hi all,

I have all kind of mounts, brackets, wires, plugs, Evap container,... left over from my engine swap. I would love to see that going to a Goblin user. Anyone interested? Selling it either all together or separate.

Mike

Ross

Goblin Guru
I'm looking for a 5 pin connector, wires and a MAF for my LSJ. (the fuel injectors also have a 5 pin connector that could work too.)
I must have lost this when the engine got pulled 3 years ago, and just noticed it now.
Also need the Chevy aluminum mount for a F35 transmission (it is near the shifter arms). Mine was broken in the accident.

Traé

I'm looking for a 5 pin connector, wires and a MAF for my LSJ. (the fuel injectors also have a 5 pin connector that could work too.)
I must have lost this when the engine got pulled 3 years ago, and just noticed it now.
Also need the Chevy aluminum mount for a F35 transmission (it is near the shifter arms). Mine was broken in the accident.
You mentioned in my build log a while back about DF making a transmission mount. I emailed them and they’re shipping me one in my kit. I think they charged me $65

Attachments

ah.b.normal

Goblin Guru
Ross, post pix of connectors needed and number of each. I'll dig some of them out for ya. Can't promise long pigtails, that depends on the source. (Did ya kno some injectors use the same connector as the windshield washer pump? F35 speed sensor is the same connector as the ambient temp sensor in the headlight harness.)

Last edited:

Ross

Goblin Guru
Here is the MAF connector. The fuel injectors also have this, but it is a male/female pair. It is female side that I need.

You mentioned in my build log a while back about DF making a transmission mount. I emailed them and they’re shipping me one in my kit. I think they charged me $65
Thanks, I know that DF makes it... I was just giving Mike a brain dump of the parts on my wish list.

ah.b.normal

Goblin Guru
I'll see and check for that plug and a salvaged MAF as well. (While I'm at it, can I interest you in a red + post cap as well?) BTW, I believe you had a left over exhaust, am I remembering right? and if so, do you still have it?

If I find some bit's I'm going to need your address. OR, Look up Atoka, OK, I'll be there Feb 9-12 visiting Grandbabys!(My son is a hunting guide on a big ranch near Stringtown.) Or the mail usually works ok.

Ross

Goblin Guru
Atoka, OK is 3.5 hour drive from Rogers, AR. Mail is probably cheaper than a drive.
I still have a ~15 foot long Cobalt exhaust in my metal supply. Need it? The owner before me had already removed the catalytic converter, and substituted a pipe.

Gtstorey

Goblin Guru
Ross, if you do a search on oem part number in your image and maybe add GM to it, you will find suppliers for it at reasonable cost. One I saw on eBay was about $11 shipped. And that is the only one on eBay that I looked at.

Ross

Goblin Guru
Nice! That was so easy, I'm not sure why I didn't think of it.
Search: Chevy GM part 12576410 MAF sensor
Find:
- Connector of Mass Air Flow Sensor MAS0141 Fits:GM Hyundai Isuzu Saturn 2005-2017 $9.75 shipped.
- Mass Air Flow Sensor For Buick Cadillac Chevy Colorado GMC Isuzu 15865791 $18.44 shipped.

mike_sno

Goblin Guru
I will check the cable box and see what I can find. Here are some of the more heavy mounts. Is that something you are looking for?

Ross

Goblin Guru
Yes, this is the part I was looking for.

Lonny does make a steel replacement of it, but the light weight aluminum one is my preference.
Another goblin builder reached out to me, and says they will ship my theirs, so I think I have this part covered now. Maybe someone else needs it, as it often breaks in a car accident.

Desert Sasqwatch

Goblin Guru
Those drivers side spacer mounts are getting harder to come by. Like @Ross said, you may save someone a lot of frustration by holding onto it and paying it forward to a builder in need. @ah.b.normal can't be the only supplier of hard to find parts. ;):D

Ark :D

Goblin Guru
Throwing my support in on the transmission spacer. I needed one, and had a hell of a time locating one. It took two months.

ah.b.normal

Goblin Guru
Atoka, OK is 3.5 hour drive from Rogers, AR. Mail is probably cheaper than a drive.
I still have a ~15 foot long Cobalt exhaust in my metal supply. Need it? The owner before me had already removed the catalytic converter, and substituted a pipe.
Ross, Someone had built their Goblin S/C and didn't use the Goblin Exhaust. Last year(March of 23?) they offered to sell it to me, just now I can't remember who that was! I thought it was you in Rogers, AR?(My other son lives in Springfield, MO. And Hot Springs is one of our favorite hangout spots.)
I don't have use for the OEM style exhaust as I will have no more exhaust than a Goblin. Thanks anyhow. And Atoka, OK was just an idea, it's closer than you driving to pick up parts here in Galveston! Thanks again!

Ross

Goblin Guru
I have ordered all the parts I listed above, but thanks for thinking of me, and willing to help.
I'm not sure who offered you a Goblin exhaust... but I'm using the only one I have.