Manual Shifter Upgrade

JERMzSS

I want in for 1 of these too when you're ready. The ebay shifter feels pretty good but I'm not sure how it will hold up over a few years.

Lonny

Administrator
Staff member
I have finished testing our new shifter design and made a few mods.

The forward and backward motion will have three different attachment points to allow for more or less throw. There will be two different bellcranks to choose from for two different left to right throws.

If all goes smooth they should be ready to ship around mid-August.

There will be seven different anodize colors to choose from.

Clear
Blue
Black
Red
Purple
Green
Orange

To install the new shifter you will need to use a different tunnel cover.
If you order a Goblin kit with the new shifter upgrade we will swap out the tunnel cap before shipping.
For those of you that already have a Goblin kit and will be upgrading from the stock shifter, we will include a replacement tunnel cap at no extra charge.

The shifter kit will be $256. You will need to tell us the color and let us know if you want the standard or short throw bellcrank. (left to right motion)
Adam will add this to our store.

jamesm

Goblin Guru
How much difference is there between the regular and short throw bellcranks? How do they differ dimensionally from the stock shifter?

Bajakid1450

do you have a picture of the actual product installed? I’m interested but I have a slim ammo can Stand alone Bluetooth sound system I made and it currently sits in front of the shifter but I’d like to add a arm rest on it if it dimensionally fits

Lonny

Administrator
Staff member
There are some videos of the shifter installed. First post of this thread.
There is an image from above, straight down. Post #20 of this thread.