Mountain View, Arkansas Meetup

Wes

Tim Moland

Our pictures

Attachments

JERMzSS

Big thank you to the whole DF family for putting this event on and opening their awesome new place up to everyone! We had a blast and can't wait until next time. Sorry if I didn't get to say hi to everyone I'm super horrible about making sure I do that.

Here's a quick walk around of the 10 Goblins that were in attendance this weekend.

ctuinstra

Goblin Guru
Kaleb and I had a great time. Thanks to Lonny and family for hosting. Beautiful place and great roads made for a wonderful trip. Which I had more photos or videos to share but I forgot the good camera at home and just spent the time enjoying instead.

Ross

Goblin Guru
What happens when 10 Goblins congregate? Lots of fun, we saw Goblins all over town, on the twisty roads, and hanging out with the downtown bean festival crowd. Lots of curious onlookers, complements and questions.

Attachments

ctuinstra

Goblin Guru
BTW, it wasn't all fun and games, we worked a bit too.

The Arkansas DFkitcar.com forum committee met and voted on adding the "Next" button to the top of the page for the mobile version. So of instead of having to always scroll to the bottom of the post to go to the next page, you can do it from the top of the page.

It took roughly 5-6 of us to do a quick four wheel alignment on one of the cars.

And many of the Doyle men and a few others to assemble and light a outdoor patio heater (even without build videos - coming soon).

Oh, and let's not forget one to blade Lonny's driveway with the front wing. LOL!

Tim Moland

Man, what a weekend! So many good roads were carved up with Goblin's. We had perfect weather and the Doyles opened up there home(and garage for me) and welcomed us all like family. I really hated to leave. A good time was had by all, except the racoon (those who know, know) can't wait til next event!
20211023_182337.jpg
20211023_182950.jpg

Ross

Goblin Guru

Beautiful, limited edition, hand made by Brenda using some sublimation method, a printer, and a curved iron. Sounds like pure science, but I love the results.
The was the driveway rock was scraped flat, the raccoon was rolling, and the company was great. Thanks again Doyle family!

Last edited: