Mountain View, Arkansas Meetup

FieroReinke

posted this on the Locostusa.com seven forum. not sure yet if I will be able to make it or not. I have been planning a gathering similar to the event we had in Lake of the Ozarks, but this time in Eminence MO. With how close that is to Mountain View, I may have to adjust my routes to include a route through there. Lonny, I will be reaching out to you as I get more details on the routes.

GoblinGal

Administrator
Staff member
A
If you plan on staying in Mountain View for a night or two, it would be a good idea to get lodging figured out as soon as possible. I just realized that Mountain View is having it's 39th annual bean festival and outhouse race the same weekend.

I don't expect the festival will be anywhere near as big as it has been pre-covid, but who knows.

Lonny
And I thought I heard it all while living in NW Arkansas...The 8th Annual Squirrel Cook Off runs at the end of September each year in Bentonville....o_O...Beans sounds much better than squirrel...

Tim Moland

If you plan on staying in Mountain View for a night or two, it would be a good idea to get lodging figured out as soon as possible. I just realized that Mountain View is having it's 39th annual bean festival and outhouse race the same weekend.

I don't expect the festival will be anywhere near as big as it has been pre-covid, but who knows.

Lonny
My mind is racing. Lol. Lonny, weld us up a rickshaw with a commode on it. We can get a Goblin team together. We can call it "we got the runs" lol

Lonny

Administrator
Staff member
Hello forum members.
If you are attending or even thinking about attending PM me so we can contact you directly with updates.
I will start a list of potential cars and car occupants at the top. If you are attending and I miss your name PM me and let me know.
Lonny