My Montana plates arrived!

Zoom Zoom

You did a outstanding job. What primer did you use on it,
Did you make your wing or buy one I need to get one And I like yours

OptimizePrime

For those who have used Montana, is there any disadvantage or gotcha's you wish you would have known ahead of time?

What are the recurring costs for the vehicle + maintaining the LLC? (property taxes, annual business registration etc.)

Does the LLC add additional work / cost during tax prep time? I'd imagine you're able to write off depreciation / gas etc. but there's no actual business behind it so you'd be losing money indefinitely as long as you write off expenses. I know losing money forever is possible but I don't want to trigger an audit (I know I could just not write anything off).

Was it more difficult to get insured?

RouteAbel

For those who have used Montana, is there any disadvantage or gotcha's you wish you would have known ahead of time?

What are the recurring costs for the vehicle + maintaining the LLC? (property taxes, annual business registration etc.)

Does the LLC add additional work / cost during tax prep time? I'd imagine you're able to write off depreciation / gas etc. but there's no actual business behind it so you'd be losing money indefinitely as long as you write off expenses. I know losing money forever is possible but I don't want to trigger an audit (I know I could just not write anything off).

Was it more difficult to get insured?
I dont have any direct experience but did read where Georgia was starting to go after exotic car owners who were registering in Montana to avoid taxes.