**Post Picture's of your Finished Goblin Here**

Towerdog

Goblin Guru
Time to call mine done! I still have some upgrades coming but this is my envisioned build from the get go. Needs a bath, the car not the boy. :)

#201 2007 SS/SC
Titled and registered in Texas.
How did you attach your intercooler ducts? Glue them to the inside? I like the clean smooth look.

SACTX

PaulPerger

Where di you get those front and rear bumpers from, or are they custom fab?
Hey @bramans , you should Quote the post you are speaking of so we know who you are asking... There are several people who have done bumpers. Some are custom built, and some are actually made for off road ute vehicles and are adapted for use on the Goblin. No matter which ones you saw that you liked though, custom fabrication of some sort will be needed as there are no bumpers available for the Goblin.

Ark :D

Goblin Guru
There are DF-manufactured bumpers available for the Goblin. I am having trouble finding a picture, but I know they are out there. I'd hit up Adam via email and ask for pics, he's the one that originally sent them to me.

Towerdog

Goblin Guru
What size wheels and tires are those? Those are the wheels I’ve decided to go with on my build. I wanna do 18x10 in the rear with 275 but I believe it’ll be too wide and hit the strut tower. Maybe 18x9. Anyways, I’m trying to find out what I can get away with
Use this to get you an idea how things will fit.

SACTX

Just put them on.

18x11, +15 Konig Hypergram with 1.5” adapter/spacers. Tires are 335/30/18 R888R’s.

Originally had 18x9, +44 Flow One F1’ with 1” adapter/spacers and 245/40/18 BFG Sport Comp2

Attachments

Towerdog

Goblin Guru
Just put them on.

18x11, +15 Konig Hypergram with 1.5” adapter/spacers. Tires are 335/30/18 R888R’s.

Originally had 18x9, +44 Flow One F1’ with 1” adapter/spacers and 245/40/18 BFG Sport Comp2
That looks bad to the bone!!

OptimizePrime

Goblin Guru
What size wheels and tires are those? Those are the wheels I’ve decided to go with on my build. I wanna do 18x10 in the rear with 275 but I believe it’ll be too wide and hit the strut tower. Maybe 18x9. Anyways, I’m trying to find out what I can get away with
Check my build thread for specs and details ..... if you're going for +375whp i'd go wider than 275. The link posted above by TowerDog is exactly what i used and it's a godsend. I use 1.25" hub and lug centric adapters to go from 5x110 to 5x120 so I could get the concave 19x10's on 285's bc I'm boogie like that

edit: jealous of those 335 meats ....cot dayum. Side note @SACTX i found with my r888r's it was incredibly difficult to get them warm during street use (and was getting loose at upper rpms), you may not feel it with them being that wide though but something to keep in mind. When they are warm though, they are a dream.

Last edited:

Zoom Zoom

Goblin Guru
Just put them on.

You should have better track time with that set up now.